1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Frozen Sunset

Dec 26, 2017

1. FrozenSunset bought a doll from me and working with her was great! She was very understanding and patient when I was sick for a couple of days and the weather didn't cooperate so delivery was delayed. I would deal with her any time!

2. FrozenSunset bought my Dream Valley Silence and I couldn't be happier! Communication was fast and friendly and payment was lightning fast! Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

3. FrozenSunset purchased a Doll Chateau Matthew from me. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. We were lucky to find we live close enough to complete the sale in person. I had a wonderful time at our exchange and hope we can attend a real meet together sometime. I would highly recommend working with FrozenSunset!

4. I bought a pair or Doll Leaves jointed hands and a Soom Uyoo Elf from FrozenSunset and I'm so happy. The hands were in perfect condition as was the Uyoo. Communication was easy and shipping was fast. Great seller! :thumbup

5. FrozenSunset purchased a YO-SD outfit from me. She was a wonderful person to do business with; friendly PMs, fast payment and she let me know as soon as the outfit had reached her :daisy

6. FrozenSunset sold a Dreaming Doll Airi to me. She gave the perfect transaction from start to finish and even shipped promptly next day! Airi arrived well packed and safe and sound! Would absolutely recommend her and would happily buy from again! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

7. I purchased a tan minifee from FrozenSunset. The shipping was super fast and they were very communicative. The doll arrived well packed and as described. A wonderful transaction!

8. I purchased a Dream Valley Peanut from FrozenSunset on a short layaway. They didn’t offer the option, but agreed to a 1 month, which was super nice! Luckily, I was able to pay it all in just a few days, anyway, because I had sold something. So it worked out.
      He arrived quickly and safely to me and he’s so adorable!! Thank you so much, I’m so happy to have this little guy, since I wasn’t able to get him when he was available as an event doll. :aheartbea

I highly recommend them as a seller and would gladly do business with them again!

9. Bought a doll on short layaway with FrozenSunset and it went very well. Commutation was great, the doll was shipped quickly and in a secure box. Came as the listing described and with no damage.

I 100% recommend Frozen as a seller.

10. Bought a Seorin from me, was prompt and courteous, would def sell to again.

11. I purchased a Seorin head from Frozen Sunset, and would happily work with her again based on this experience. She always communicated with me promptly, and sent out the head (and provided the tracking number) as soon as I made my second layaway payment. Highly recommended.

12. I purchased a pair of 8mm Oscar Doll eyes from FrozenSunset. It was a flawless transaction with great communication, fast shipping, and careful packaging. I would purchase from FrozenSunset again. Thanks so much!

13. Bought a beautiful Raouken corset from FrozenSunset. Perfect transaction. Thank you so much.

14. Positive Feedback! FrozenSunset recently purchase an AS Danta hybrid from me and it was a perfect transaction. They communicated quickly and in a friendly manner, they paid on time, and they let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I would definitely recommend them as a buyer!

15. I purchased a pair of MSD shoes a few weeks ago. This seller is quick and helpful! I got them pretty quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!

16. FrozenSunset purchased my Peakswoods Dandy Blow head and was awesome to deal with. I would sell to her again anytime.

17. FrozenSunset purchased a Doll Chateau body from me. They were a perfect buyer. Payment was prompt and they were friendly and communication was great!

18. FrozenSunset bought my DF-H GuiYue, and it was an ideal transaction. They were polite and friendly, replied promptly to messages, and paid quickly. I'd definitely recommend! :thumbup