1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for galatia9

Feb 3, 2009

1. I bought a Volks SD13 girl body from galatia9 and she responded quickly to my PMs, packed the body very well, and was super nice to top it off! I highly recommend galatia9 as a seller. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help complete my girl-- this body was just what I needed!

2. I have sold an Obitsu/SQ-Lab boy to galatia9.
      She is a very kind person, I enjoyed the communication with her and she responded always very quickly to all PMs.
      Galatia9 sent the full payment immediatly and was very patient while the shipping took longer than expected due a bad weather period in the US.
      I'm very happy my doll found a really nice new home at galatia9's place.
      I'd highly recommend her as a great buyer. Thank you so much! :D

3. Galatia9 bought a Dollzone Leslie from me and she is really gentle and very helpful, the transaction was perfect. The communication was polite and open, the payment prompt, and she let me know when the doll arrived safely as requested. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! Thanks for everything! ^^

4. Galatia9 purchased a Volks body from me. Her emails were super-friendly and although she originally said she'd do a layaway, she paid in-full, promptly. I highly recommend her.
      Enjoy your new body and thanks again, so much.
      -Am

5. Galatia9 purchased a pair of hands from me. She was very friendly and patient. My communication was terrible as I was at an anime convention for the weekend. She went out of her way to be nice about it. I really enjoy doing busy with her and would gladly do so again! Thanks!

6. I sold a pair of Volks hands to her and she was a perfect buyer, friendly and prompt to pay. :)

Thanks again, galatia9!

7. I bought a full doll from galatia9! She was an extremely accomodating and friendly seller, and fun to talk to on top of that! She was extremely thorough packaging the doll and despite heavy rain and a postal delay he arrived in flawless condition.

Thanks Linda!!

8. I sold a Volks FCS F-37 to galatia9 and the transaction was perfect! Linda is an excellent communicator and she was very prompt with payment and feedback as well. Highly recommended!

9. Galatia9 purchased several items from me. I found them to have excellent communication and a prompt payer
      Contacted me when the items arrived and left feedback without prompting
      Fantastic Customer

10. galatia9 purchased a full doll from me and the transaction was wonderful. All communication was super friendly. I had a family emergency right in the middle of it and she was so patient while I kept having delays. Thanks so much again!

11. Linda purchased a Volks Heath one-off from me.
      It was a pleasant transaction through and through, I definitely wouldn't hesitate if I got a chance to deal with her again :)
      Thank you so much for giving him a new home!

12. I sold a Leeke Luke head to galatia9. She replied quickly, let me know when he arrived and paid very quickly. Friendly communication, very smooth transaction so thank you very much :).

13. galatia9 commissioned me for a faceup and was a great customer! Friendly to work with and fast communications :) Thanks!

14. Galatia9 purchased a Volks SDGr body from me and the transaction was the best ever!! Awesome to work with and communication was a pleasure. Thanks galatia9 for everything!! :)

15. Galatia9 purchased a Volks head from me, it was a great transaction and Galatia9 is all around awesome to work with! So very glad she decided to buy my girl. Thank you!

16. POSITIVE
      I sold a Leekworld Choulette to Galatia9. They were prompt with communication and payment. And let me know when the package arrived.
      Would recommend as a buyer.!