1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GamerGirlLexi

May 2, 2011

1. I bought an Iplehouse hybrid from GamerGirlLexi and couldn't be more pleased! She was as described, packed carefully, and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!

2. GamerGirlLexi is the coolest, best human being to ever anything ever with the patience and kindness of at least 50 saints. She hit me up for a Rosette Armeria I was selling/hoping to trade and awesomely agreed to indulge my requests to buy another doll for me in exchange for the rosette doll's value, such a sweet gal!
      This whole transaction took awhile, though, my own fault because I took so long trying to figure out how to mail the doll. I had to deal with friends who no longer seem to wanna talk to me, keeping the doll a secret, waiting for her to arrive, and finally getting my half of the exchange which also only took longer cuz I wanted to wait for all the things to arrive. GGL was friendly, patient, understanding, and sweet as sugar throughout the entire proceeding, she even drew cute characters on the box she sent my pukifee in which I later cut off of the box to keep forever. AND! AAAAND! She gave my pukifee a faceup free of charge and it's exactly what I wanted, cute as hell, and gosh darnit, I want her to paint all my dolls now if I ever get more. All of them forever. o -o If you can find a chance to work with GGL, do it. You will seldom find a nicer, cooler, more talented girl in your life. Plus, she loves Adventure Time, and isn't that enough to do business with her? Probably not but who cares, she's radical.

3. I bought a MD Miho vampire head to GamerGirlLexi and it was a real pleasure to do this transaction with her.
      She answered quickly to my questions and requests, and she was very very friendly with me.
      The head was really well packaged, and she drew nice puppets on the box, they are so cute !:D

GamerGirlLexi is a very good and nice seller, I recommand her +++ !;)

4. Sweetest girl on DOA! I bought a Doll Chateau Bella off her and not only was the face-up free (Which is BEAUTIFUL, dude, do you do commissions?) she felt some sort of strange guilt over needing time to mail my doll. Cuz moving isn't a big deal or anything and it's not like Most people would have a hectic awkward schedual at that time. >.>;;;;
      So she just added a wig, than a dress, than some eyes, than a free weird circus doll thing, than some chocolate (Hmmm chocolate). She ALSO, insanely, added in a free Pukipuki wut?!?!
      In short GGL is the sweetest thing on the Planet much less DOA. Her box art is ADORBS and she's so getting paid for that Pukipuki and possibly having me throw my Doll Chateau Cyril and Dollmore Hoosoo aaaaaand Dollzone Anson flower head at her for face-ups should she agree to do such things. >.>
      /gushing feedback

5. I got a FL PP fp from GGL. The communication and transaction went well and shipping was fast.
      She even sent a bonus item -- what a surprise!
      She is a pleasure to work with and an asset to DoA!
      Thank you very much! I am so delighted.

6. I bought a SOOM Taco from Lexi on a long layaway. As always she was wonderful , as she always is. She shipped her safely and quickly.

Thanks again honey!

7. I bought a LTF Rachel from GamerGirlLexi - she arrived sooo fast! And Lexi included an adorable outfit for her too! Awesome surprise :) Fantastic experience, thank you so much!

8. I had a great transaction with GamerGirlLexi
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid super quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

9. Gamergirl sold me a beautiful Minifee Shushu. She is wonderful to purchase from.
      Thanks for the lovely doll. :lol:

10. I sold a MNF Siean head to GamerGirlLexi. Communication was super fast and very friendly, payment was prompt and she sent me a message to let me know as soon as the head arrived. Wonderful transaction, it'd definitely be a pleasure to do business again!

11. I purchased a SOOM Rosette Pure Delilah from Lexi and she re-did the faceup to my specifications. Lexi is a dear and wonderful seller, excellent communication and frequent updates, super fast shipping all made this the perfect transaction. She even drew funny cratoons all over the shipping box <3 Would totally buy from again!

12. Lovely! GamerGirlLexi bought a set of pukifee faceplates from me. She paid instantly, was highly communicative and overall just a sweetheart to deal with. I hope she has a great time with her plates!

13. Wonderful transaction! I commissioned GamerGirlLexi for a face up on my E-an and she did a beautiful job!! She was fantastic with communication, kept me updated on everything and was very very timely. I'm thrilled with how my girl turned out! Highly recommend! Thank you again!!

14. GamerGirlLexi did a faceup on my Minifee Siean Elf girl. She was super fast, very communicative, and I love the results so much! Thank you!

15. Positively perfect!

I bought the cutest Soom Rosette from GamerGirlLexi--with a custom face-up, I should add--and she's just so perfect. Fast and safe shipping, and she's just adorable! Thanks so much!

16. I commissioned GamerGirlLexi for a face up for my Angell-Studio Amy. She did an absolutely beautiful job, listened to all of my nitpicky requests and completed my girl promptly with plenty of updates in between. I couldn't be happier. ^_^

17. I sold an SDgr body to GamerGirlLexi and she stayed in constant communication and sent her payment right when she said she would. Perfect transaction, thank you!

18. I commissioned GamerGirlLexi to do a couple of faceups on my FL Celine girls. Excellent communication, faceup done to my exact requests, and my girls were shipped quickly and packaged securely. I look forward to having more work done in the near future. Thank you!

19. I bought a multihead from GamerGirlLexi and was thrilled with the entire transaction. Lexi was wonderful to talk to, shipped quickly, my girl arrived well packaged and exactly as described and I could not be happier. Thankyou SO much!!

20. I bought a Volks Yuki from GamerGirlLexi and she was so wonderful! She was totally reasonable and even drove to drop her off
      A+++++ Seller!