1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GamerGirlLexi

May 2, 2011

1. A+, 12/10, just perfect!

I'm a repeat faceup customer of 16-Bit Faceups, and I've just received two more heads from Lexi, artist choice on both. One was a very yellow Supia Roda, who is now perfect with glam smokey eyes and red lips (omg--so good with red hair!) and the other an amazingly detailed, teeny tiny Chicline Nanuri girl faceplate.

Turnaround is fast, she sends progress photos, and her prices really can't be beat! Thanks so much! I'm just so thrilled!

2. I bought a SDM boy Minoru Kamimur from GamerGirlLexi, it was shipped quickly and amazingly well packed! Great communication and quick shipping, items were very well packed.
      Thank you veru much.

3. I purchased a Pipos D. Demon fullset doll from GamerGirlLexi. Communication was lightning fast and very friendly; she was kind enough to get back to me right away with additional images, and he was sent out the day after the purchase. The doll and extra parts were securely packaged and arrived safely. I could not be happier with the transaction - highly recommended!

Thank you again! :)

4. I purchased a littlefee Chloe from GamerGirlLexi, the transaction could not have been better...she was so lovely to deal with, and my little girl came home in superfast time! GamerGirlLexi kept me up to date with everything, and my Chloe is just gorgeous...i know she also painted my little girl, so please check out her faceup skills...she is also very talented...i would highly recommend GamerGirlLexi and would have no hesitation in dealing with her again...thank you so much!

5. I recently purchased a Glamour Zaoll Dreaming Luv from GamerGirlLexi. She shipped her out very quickly and she wrapped the doll up very well and even labelled each individual bag (I asked to have the doll shipped unstrung). I would gladly do business with again. A+++ seller. Thanks!!

Sent from 221B Baker Street

6. I bought a Souldoll Double Morse from Lexi. She shipped him next day and he arrived on schedule and completely unharmed. He's beautiful and I love him already.
      I thought he was supposed to come with eyes, but it doesn't matter too much.

Thank you! :sweat

7. I bought a Minifee Karsh from gamergirllexi. She let me do a layaway and was very patient and helpful throughout the whole transaction. I also commissioned her to do the faceup and she did a really beautiful job <3
      The doll was wrapped well and arrived quickly and without harm.

I am so pleased with my girl! Thank you so much! :D

8. I purchased a Minifee Shushu head with custom faceup from GamerGirlLexi. Communication was great and shipping was quick. :3
      I absolutely love the faceup, the freckles are even cuter in person! :D The packaging was very well done and secure. :3
      Very happy overall and would definitely buy from her again! :D

Thank you very much! :D

9. I bought a tiny SOOM doll from Lexi. Everything went really nicely, she was willing to send me photos when I asked for them, the messaging was friendly and she shipped out the doll really soon after payment ^_^ She also sent me the tracking number, and the doll arrived in described condition and really well packed :3 I am really happy and content of this transaction and I'd absolutely buy from Lexi again if given the chance ! n_n

10. Purchased a Lati Byurl head from GamerGirlLexi. Propt and friendly communication and my head was shipped quickly and securely packaged. I've dealt with Lexi a number of times previously and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks so much!

11. Alex sold a Soom Beyla head and Ai body with fantasy parts to me. Everything I bought was originally being sold separately by her, but she kindly let me combine the different parts I wanted (and even some extra parts!), which was great!
      She's incredibly sweet, helpful, and a pleasure to talk to. The transaction was perfect and she sent my doll to me the moment she had time. He was well packaged and the box had a few surprises in it too c:
      This was my first purchase from DOA and I'm lucky it was with Alex!

12. I commissioned GamerGirlLexi to do a faceup for my Doll in Mind Laia and I am so pleased! She was very kind and quick to respond to all of my messages, provided LOTS of progress photos, she shipped quickly and my package arrived a day earlier than expected! When I opened it up, my girl was wrapped up nice and safe, and GamerGirlLexi even sent a little gift for her! My Laia is breathtakingly beautiful, I absolutely adore her! She's exactly how I pictured her. I would absolutely recommend Lexi as a faceup artist, she is lovely to work with and very talented. A+

13. Purchased a Juri MNF head and it arrived very well packed. I was super impressed. Thanks so much!

14. I don't have enough good to say about my transaction with GamerGirlLexi! I purchased a doll from her and in a matter of a few quick pms we reached a sale. She was absolutely lovely to deal with, packaged extremely well and the doll was delivered a very short time later.
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, and actually look forward to it! You couldn't ask for a better seller.
      A+ 10/10

15. i bought a doll head from lexi.
      no muss, no fuss, a very smooth transaction, thanx!

16. Thanks GamerGirlLexi for a perfect transaction. Fast, smooth and friendly, always willing to deal again because she's the perfect seller.
      I highly recommend her if you are wondering :)

17. I commissioned GamerGirlLexi to paint my Dollzone Shoyo and, while there was a lengthy delay, I was very pleased with the end result. Communication was utterly flawless despite the delay and she met the deadline I offered without fail. I would happily commission her again in the future and hope that the wait will not be as long next time. :)

18. GamerGirlLexi just bought one of my Fairyland Event MNF Sarang heads and it was so nice doing business with her. She's fun to talk too and pays very quick. Would love to do business with her again. A+++++++ Buyer :)

19. Purchased a PKF body from GamerGirlLexi on a short layaway. Prompt and friendly communication as always and my package was shipped quickly and wrapped securely. I've dealt with GamerGirlLexi a number of times before and I so do look forward to doing so again. Thanks so much!

20. I just bought Leekeworld Muscular boy body (NS) from Lexi. The body was just as she described and her communication was very helpful throughout the transaction. Over all a pleasure to do business with and I would highly recommend her.