1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GamerGirlLexi

May 2, 2011

1. I bought a Dia head from GamerGirlLexi, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

2. There is a mistake in #101, I bought a Volks Kanon from GamerGirlLexi, not a Dia head >_<, sorry for trouble!

3. I just purchased a Fairyland Littlefee body from GamerGirlLexi and the body is perfect. I received her in record time, packed perfectly, and with everything described in her description. GamerGirlLexi was very quick at getting back to me with any question I had. Great seller! Would definitely buy from her again.

4. Just got my [h=2]Fairyland Chicline Muscular Rou (NS) today[/h]Great transaction. Would buy from again

5. I bought a Jadeite Sleeping head from her. Not only she made me extremely happy making available one of my dream dolls, but she was extra kind and understanding when the postal service misplaced the package and I had to bother her to file a claim. She has been attentive, very communicative and... well, one of the most amazing sell... persons I've met in DoA. Awesome transaction and extra positive feedback!!!

6. I bought a Fairyland Celine from GamerGirlLexi. I am So SO happy! The doll is gorgeous and just as described and she shipped really quickly and safely! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks!

7. And since it was such a pleasure to buy from her the first time, I repeated and bought the second Jadeite head she had for sale (this time the open-eyed one) - and she was even lovelier (is that possible?) and I had to come here to say again how fantastic a seller she is and how much I do recommend her!

8. I bought a Soom Ai head with faceup from GamerGirlLexi. Good communication and dealmaker. There was a bit of delay with shipping out the head but that was quickly resolved. Head arrived safe and sound, and she's beautiful. Thanks again :aheartbea

9. I bought a Pukifee from GamerGirlLexi and it was flawless, great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!! :)

10. I purchased a Withdoll Juwell from gamergirllexi and had a positive experience. She responded promptly to my messages and was very friendly and straightforward with problems and delays. He arrived safely and exactly as she described him. I would gladly buy from her again.

11. Super Positive! I bought a Pipos Charlotte from GamerGirlLexi. The doll was thoroughly described, quickly shipped, and well packed. The transaction itself was quick but I've needed help from GamerGirlLexi to prove to Pipos that the Charlotte is legit so that I can get the hands repaired/replaced. Lexi has gone above and beyond what is expected of any seller! Many thanks!!!

12. A++++++++++++ transaction!

I purchased Soom Rosette School Armeria full-set from Lexington and I couldn't be happier. She was very kind to allow me a layaway and shipped the girl super-fast upon my final payment. The doll arrived very well packed and in person is even more beautiful than in the pics! Thank you so much Lexington and look forward to do business with you again!

13. A+++++++++++++++ transaction!

This time I purchased OOAK FL60 Celine SP2OE mod head with face-up and a LTF fp with a face-up from Lexi. It was PERFECT from the very beginning to the very end. Lexi was kind and allowed me a short layaway to finish the payment and the heads showed up here faster than I could think it is even possible! When I opened the box I found not only securely packed heads with DIVINE face-ups, but also eyes and a wig! Seriously, the faces were so cute that I squealed like a mice. :) I look forward for the fall when I finally pay my layaway with Ringdoll to commission Lexi to do the face-ups for more of my FL girls. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

PS. I apologize for my smartphone awful behavior and autocorrection it used while I left a feedback for our previous transaction a few months ago. I am sorry. :)

14. Feedback for Lexi! I bought a Feeple60 body from her on layaway. She was very friendly, answered all messages promptly, and shipped quickly with extremely secure packaging. 5/5! Thanks so much :D

15. Lexi bought a SDGr Body from me on a short layaway. She was wonderful in her communication and let me know when she made each payment, and when the body arrived! I wold hightly recommend and love to deal with again. Thank you so much :)

16. I bought a pair of yellow 14mm dollshe eyes from GamerGirllexi.
      communication was quick..shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with Lexi again..
      thank you

17. I purchased a Chicline Fullset outfit from GamerGirlLexi, and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, shipped out fast and was well packaged! I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

18. Positive, A+++!

I'm that annoying repeat customer who is always bugging @GamerGirlLexi for work, and as usual, she totally exceeded my expectations. She painted three Chicline girl faceplates for me--I gave minimal feedback for what I wanted, and just had her do whatever she liked. And I can't decide which of the three is my favorite! The only bad thing is that now I "need" add another body to display these gorgeous faces. Just amazing. Thank you so much! She does simply amazing detail work (the brows and eyelashes are perfect). And I'm sorry, Lexi, but I'm sure I will be using your services again! :)

[​IMG]
      Yay!
      by Alison Rasmussen, on Flickr

19. She sold me Puki Puki wing boots, and included a bunch of teensy extras! Thanks so much! AAA++++ seller!

20. I purchased a Dollshe Fashion Arsene from GamerGirlLexi, and it was another perfect transaction. I did a few week layaway, and she made sure he was packed well for the transit. Thank you!