1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gantaeno

Jan 8, 2009

1. I was in a Hands glass craft GO by Gantaeno, she is very pleasant with excellent communications. I'd jump on her GOs again. Even if it means I'll be paying VAT! XD

Thanks for running this GO!

2. I was also part of Gantaeno's Hands Glass Craft GO and everything went smoothly, from the payment process to the waiting period and shipping the eyes out to everyone. It was fun to be a part of it and Gantaeno's without a doubt a great organizer! :D My 3 wonderful pairs of eyes arrived safely, too. I love them, thank you so much!

3. Gantaeno bought a Lati Green CoCo head from me on ebay- super smooth sale, fast payment, most pleasant lady!

Highly recommend ^o^

enjoy!!! & hope you get that body soon :lol:
      best wishes-
      xxoo kate

4. I was also part of the Hands Glass Craft GO and everything was perfect :D Chloe is a really nice person, she handled the GO perfectly. She always let us know about each step of the order, great communication with all of us ^^
      Thanks a lot!

5. Gantaeno recently purchased an extra Jaime body from me. It was a great experience - quick payment, great communication, and a really nice person all around :)

6. So sorry for the late feedback! I thought I'd already posted some, but apparently not. @_@

I was part of Gantaeno's glass eye group order, and found her to be a wonderful GO host. :) Very communicative and friendly, obviously very organised and was on top of everything. I'd highly reccomend her to anyone and would love to do business with her again.

Thanks so much! I love the eyes!

7. I purchased Gantaeno's little Bisou Ai UU. The transaction and communication was great and really friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you!

8. I purchased Ganateno's CH Junior Ai Yeondu. Really fast response and friendly and honest! Highly recommended!

9. I bought Lati wig from Gantaeno.
      It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.
      Shipping super fast. ^___^
      Very happy to deal with.

Thanks again.

10. Just had a great transaction with Chloe, buying some Bisou Ai size furnishings. Great and friendly communication, problem free transaction.

No hesitation in reccomending her to others

Teddy

11. Chloe is lovely to deal with. True to her word, and prompt to pay and answer questions. Enjoyed the transaction, and recommend her.

Shirley in NC

12. I brought a pair of Yo-SD Dollheart Bunny Shoes from Gantaeno, it was a very easy and pleasent transaction, I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

13. Gantaeno participated in my Hand Glass Craft eyes GO. She paid promptly, was very communicative, and was a pleasure to work with. I would never hesitate to participate with her again, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

14. Gantaeno bought a wig & eyes from me. Transaction was good. Thank you!!

15. Gantaeno bought some Lati & YoSD sized items from me - she was a great buyer, excellent communication, fast payment and let me know when everything arrived. Thanks again! :)

16. I bought a lovely Arcadia set from Gantaeno, and she is super-awesome. Really great to communicate with, let me know when things were happening, and got things done fast. I'd absolutely recommend her.

17. I bought a limited outfit from Gantaeno and she was prompt in her replies and the shipping was quick. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

18. Gantaeno purchased a CH Bisou Ai Lily from me, and the transaction was terrific. Chloe was great to deal with and fast with payment, communication was perfect, I would highly recommend her! Thanks again, Chloe.

19. I was in a Beyla split (i was getting the clothes) that Gantaeno hosted. Communication was great and my item was shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition. I would definately do business with her again!

20. I did a split with Gantaeno for a Soom tiny Beyla body, hooves and tail. I was told as soon as Soom had shipped, and again when the package was received. My split items were shipped to me quickly and well packed. Everything arrived safe and sound today. I would very happily join in a split with Gantaeno again in the future; it's been a wonderful experience. Thanks again! :)