1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gantaeno

Jan 8, 2009

1. I bought 5 wigs and two outfits from Gantaeno everything was awesome The custom wigs are cool and the colors are great Thanks!!!!

2. I got the Lati vampire outfit and it was shipped very quickly. Very nice person to do business with and always replied to my messages. Would buy from again.

3. I joined Gantaeno's second Rapunzel wig GO in July 2010 and bought four Prima wigs for Pukifee. I ordered two initially and then she let me purchase two others when more became available.

Chloe is great to deal with and kept in good communication with us. She posted our wigs out very promptly and updated the shipping list quite often. The wigs are of excellent quality and the colors are beautiful.

Can't wait for the next Rapunzel GO which I will be happily joining :)

4. Gantaeno and I did a trade...some of my PukiPuki/LWSP clothing for one of her :aheartbea BEAUTIFUL :aheartbea Rapunzel wigs. The transaction was PERFECT! GREAT communication, FAST shipping, and SAFE & SECURE packaging for the PRETTIEST wig ever! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :dance :cheer :celebrate

Thanks SO much, Chloe! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

5. Here I am leaving feedback for Gantaeno again! :fangirl: I purchased 4 of her Rapunzel wigs. SUPERB transaction, FAST ship...I'll be back for more! ;)

Thanks, Chloe! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

6. I just wanted to leave some fantastic feedback for Gantaeno. I ordered a Rapunzel wig and it was shipped quickly and I'm *so* impressed with the quality and fantastic (teal) color. I'll be back for more. :lol:

7. I sold a pair of Droprops to Gantaeno and it was a perfect transaction. Quick payment and excellent communication! Thanks again!

8. I bought a Pukipuki Cupid from Gantaeno, along with a lot of stuff just for that cutie! Perfect transaction and excellent communication! Will probably check back from time to time for wigs or other things! (The wig she gave me along with Cupid is truly gorgeous!!! <3)

Thank you so much!!!! X3

9. Gantaeno bougth a Lati vampire Lea head from me and we had a wonderfully smooth transaction. I can fully recommend her as a great buyer. Many thanks, dear!

10. Gantaeno bought a Chocolate Puki Pipi from me. friendly and fast replies and she let me know when she recieved the package. recommended buyer! thank you!~ :D

11. Gantaeno adopted a LaTi Cat Miel from me. She put her on layaway, and made very timely payments! She had Miel paid off in just a few weeks, and let me know when she arrived! FANTASTIC Buyer, HIGHLY Recommend! :kitty1 :whee: :kitty2

Thanks SO much, Chloe for giving Miel a wonderful home! :aheartbea

x0x,
      Sher

12. Bought a wig from Gantaeno's Rapunzel Rapunzel store. The quality was great and the wig safely shipped. Thank you, I will be back for more later :D

13. =D Bought Chloe's CH Ange Ai Hani and it was a fantastic experience. She answered all my (noobish) questions and shipped her out fast. The doll came packed securely with wads of bubble wrap and will be loveddddd. Thanks! <3

14. Gantaeno bought a Mystic Miel from me. It was a lovely transaction and I would definitely sell to her again. Thank you for giving my little girl a home! :D

15. I had a wonderful transaction with Gantaeno. Wonderful communication and the doll was sent in record time. Wrapped very well and she included a pair of lovely eyes. I highly, highly recommend her. Hope to do business again.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

16. i bought a lati body from gantaeno and the body arrived super quick and in great shape ^^
      thank you very much........am sure to buy from you again!!!

17. I had a doll sale transaction with Chloe that was unable to be completed (entirely MY fault, not hers!), and she was very kind and understanding of my situation. I hope to never be in the position again of not being able to complete a purchase!
      I highly recommend Chloe for any transaction, she tries her best to work with you and is very sweet and fair to deal with.....thanks again Chloe!

18. Two more adorable Rapunzel wigs sent over lightning fast from the UK. Thanks Chloe :)

19. I bought a Lati Yellow doll from Gantaeno. She sent her really quickly and the doll and her accessories were well packaged. I really am happy with my new little doll!
      Thank you very much Chloe.

20. Chloe is wonderful to work with! She paid right away, kept up good communication, and she's very friendly. She let me know as soon as The Puki puki Pong arrived and even sent me an adorable picture! I would definitely work with Chloe again!