1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gardenofdolls.com

Jun 6, 2007

1. Just completed a wonderful transaction with Ashley. She packed my Shinydoll so well and sent her so fast! Great communication and a pleasure to work with!

2. I hate to say this, but I am not overly pleased with my experience purchasing from Ashley. I purchased an AE Yin head from Ashley on September 12. Communications were every other day, but that isn't really a problem. She did not tell me when she shipped the head, but, again, not the problem. The problem?, I am not very pleased with how Ashley packed the head. She was wrapped in tissue paper, with a few air-lock bags around her, then put into paper shopping bags. The box was too big for the bags and they shuffled around.

Ashley, can you be a bit more careful next time?

Thank you for your business! I do appreciate the sale!

3. Sorry packing was not up to your standards. I will pack better next time, but I was not able to find a small box for the small head. I did wrap her head with big bubble air-lock, so I thought that would prevent from breaking. Thank God it got there safe.

4. Gardenofdolls absolutely rocks! I just bought her Seli & a Ppo Ppo from her & am more than thrilled with them. She shipped them so quickly & communication was perfect. I'm really looking forward to doing business with her again.

5. I bought a Tan Nabi Kiss doll from gardenofdolls.com. She arrived quickly and just as pictured/described. Thanks!

6. I bought an Asleep Eidolon Mu from gardenofdolls and it was a wonderful transaction! The head arrived so quickly! Thank you so much!

7. Great to buy from, I love my Nabiya! Ashley is such a sweetie!

8. Gardenofdolls just bought a cute little Brownie from me, the transaction was great... good communcation, FAST payment, and she let me know when the doll arrived safely. THANKS MUCH and enjoy the little one!!!

9. I bought a Souldoll girl body from gardenofdolls and she shipped very quickly, and even better she wrapped the body completely in bubble wrap and pillows--a good thing because the post office decided to test some Big Pokey Thing on the box, and punctured it through--but the body was so well wrapped it was untouched! Thank you for a quick and easy transaction--and I love the body!

10. I ordered a new head from Gardenofdolls and she shipped it no problems. It arrived fairly quickly I would do business with again

11. Bought a Minoruworld Junior from gardenofdolls She was very good with letting me pay for her on Layway and then before shipping when she noticed some staining from her default wig she promptly let me know and waited for my reply before she sent her. She was packaged snuggly in her box that came through without a hitch. It was a very plesant transaction.

12. I bought a dollstol body from Ashley. It got here fast and in great condition. We had great communication, and I'm very happy with the way everything went.

13. I bought beautiful lovely Nabiya from Gardenofdolls. And I thought, tha I should give feedback for Ashley. It was so pleasant to deal with her. Her email wer really friendly. I payed for doll on Thursday and she was with me on Tuesday. And it was really quick because I m in Europe :-) This doll is really most beautiful girl I ve seen I totally love her. Thank you Ashley.

14. Great transaction!

I bout a Leeke Tiny hyrbid from Gardenofdolls, and I couldn't be more pleased. The doll came safely packaged, just as described, even double-boxed. She's perfect! And she even shipped the same day! Thanks for some terrific service!

15. I bought and Elf Nabiya from gardenofdolls, she was very flexible with payment method and replied to all my messages. She was very wonderful to deal with.

16. I sold Ashley my Lumedoll Lumelight Elin. We had a smooth transaction with good communication and prompt payment. Thank you.

--MW

17. gardenofdolls purchased a couple of slim MSD outfits from me. Communication was great, she let me know they arrived safe and sound. Highly recommended. Thanks much and enjoy!+!+

18. Gardenofdolls bought my green obsidian Xagadoll Yoyo from me. Fast, friendly communication and payment. Thank you very much!