1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GAUZE -mode of eve-

Jan 11, 2009

1. I bought some green 16mm eyes off of Gauze and I received them very quickly. My dolls have never looked better, thanks!

2. I bought a set of Soom Sard Human lower legs and feet from GAUZE -mode of eve- and she shipped quickly and they were just as described! Thank you! :)

3. Bought an amazing wine colored wig from GAUZE -mode of eve- she was very nice with putting it on hold while I had small financial issues that were quickly resolved in a few days :) she kept in touch and also shipping was very quick and cheap :)! Wig arrived today and I love it! Thank you so much! Now I don't have to commission one :)!

[​IMG]

4. GAUZE -mode of eve- bought a mechanical arm from me. She payed on time and understood when I had to postpone the shipping by a day due to horrible weather! Will do business with her again in a heart beat!

5. I bought a set of Puki wingtop boots from GAUZE -mode of eve- and they arrived very quickly, nicely packed in a little box and even a piece of candy in the package. :) Easy transaction, thanks so much! :D

6. GAUZE -mode of eve- bought a blue robe from me ^_^ Her communication and payment were prompt and she was a pleasure to deal with! Would definitely sell to again... thanks so much!

7. I just sold an indigo-violet fur wig to GAUZE-san. She was wonderful to work with, sent payment in immediately and let me know as soon as she received the item.
      Perfect transaction! Thanks so much for your kindness!!!
      She's a true asset to DoA!

God bless!!!
      Happy Easter!!!!

Setsuna

8. bought unoa hands from Gauze! came quickly and well packaged! thank you! <3

9. I sold A head to Gauze Everything was wonderful, Great transaction Recomennded

10. Positive transaction.

I bought some puki pukisha ears. Transaction was smooth, communication was great. No complaints.

11. Gauze and I originally did a split where I bought a souldoll Lidell head and she kept the body. She always kept me updated, even though Souldoll took forever to ship her out. By that point I had made the decision to quit the hobby, and Gauze offered to buy the head back at the exact same price~ So basically I was both a buyer and a seller in this transaction and she was wonderful. Thank you!

12. GAUZE -mode of eve- Bought Some Scraves From Me And Paid In Full That Same Day. She Not Only Is A Great Buyer But Keeped Great Communication. I Would Love To Do Business With Her Again And Recommend Her To Everyone As A Responsible Buyer

13. GAUZE_mode of eve & I did a trade, my msd boots, & shoes, for her rockin' TATAs punk leather jacket1 Awsome trade. & Awsome DoA member! Thanks so much!:)

14. Gauze bought a Luts wig from me. She paid promptly and notified me when the item got to her. Thank you!!

15. GAUZE -mode of eve- bought a dress from me and the transaction was excellent. She's a nice and very communicative person so it was a pleasure from the beginning to the very end. :) Thank you!

16. Gauze purchased a wig from me (Leeke 9/10). Great communication and transaction. Recommend.

17. Gauze purchased a BID cloak from my sales thread and the transaction was flawless. Excellent communication and prompt payment. Thank you!

18. I made a trade with Gauze, trading her dreaming zaoll faceplate with my open eyed one :-3
      everything went perfect, it has been an amazingly smooth and friendly transaction!
      I highly recommend her, thank you so much!!

19. GAUZE -mode of eve- bought a DIM Minimee head from me. She paid right away and let me know when it arrived. Thanks for the quick and awesome transaction, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

~Maple

20. I purchased a pair of automail arms from Gauze and she packaged them very well and shipped them right away! She's a great seller, I'm very pleased!

Thanks! :)