1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GAUZE -mode of eve-

Jan 11, 2009

1. Gauze purchased a Soom YoSD body from me. She paid quickly and communication was swift and courteous. A great person to do business with! Thank you for your purchase.

2. GAUZE -mode of eve- joined my Winter event Leeke order. Payments were right on time and the communication was great. It was a pleasure having Gauze in the order. Thank you so much!

3. GAUZE -mode of eve-
      adopted Dollsoom SHALE from me.
      Very nice lady.
      Thank you so much
      may

4. GAUZE bought a doll body from me and was prompt in payment, friendly, and understanding when I had shipping delays. Great buyer! Thanks!

5. Gauze Bought a Soom Super Gem body [old Sard body] from me~ She was lovely to work with and so understanding. Thank you!

6. Gauze purchased a Feeple body from me through lay-away and was perfectly wonderful to deal with from the very first PM to the last! :)

Payments were prompt and reliable, PMs great, and she let me know when the body arrived.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Gauze again. :)

7. Gauze bought a doll head from me. Payment and communication are quick and she was delightful to do business with. :)

8. GAUZE -mode of eve- bought a pair of slim mini shoes from me. Communication was excellent, fast payment and she took the time to let me know the item arrived safely. Highly recommend, thank you :)

9. Bought a modded Latidoll body from me. Communication was great, payment was super fast, and it was overall a great transaction!

10. GAUZE commissioned me to do an eye-opening mod on her Unoa L-Bi faceplate. She was very polite in all messages. She was very patient throughout the process and was a wonderful customer. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you for everything!

11. Updating my feed back from 2012, recently Gauze messaged me stating the COA for the head I purchased had been located! Communication has once again been fantastic and I'm amazed at Gauze's thoughtfulness, it arrived quickly and well packaged!

12. Gauze purchased 2 Doll-zone Hid dolls from me. She was a pleasure to work with,Communication was a breeze and I enjoyed talking to her. Payment was made promptly, Everything went smoothly. You couldn't ask for a better buyer. I would do business with Gauze anytime.

13. Gauze purchased a DollZone Hid from me. She paid immediately and was very understanding when I let her know I couldn't ship him out right away. She's been amazing through this whole process and I couldn't ask for a better experience.

14. Gauze purchased two Soom corsets and a Leekeworld wig from me. She paid fast and communication was fantastic. Overall it was such a pleasant transaction, I could not have hoped for the better. Thank you so much!

15. Gauze bought my Luts Winter event head. Her payment was prompt and she was so nice to deal with. Replies fast. And although there was problem with the US customs, she was very understanding of the situation. I would love to deal again with this kind person. :)

16. GAUZE -mode of eve- purchased a Soom YoSD head from me.
      She was nice and comprehensive, I held the item until she can pay and when she was able to she payed it quickly! In short, perfect transaction. ^.^

17. Gauze purchased shoes from me. Payment was made promptly, replies fast,communication very pleasant. And overall a great transaction! Thanks a lot

18. Gauze commissioned me to paint her Dollzone Hid and the transaction went very smoothly! She was so communicative and kind. Total dream customer! Would definitely work with her again!

19. Gauze purchased a bearseller MSD outfit from me and was incredibly friendly, communicative, and fast with her payment! Would definitely sell to again! Thank you! :love

20. GAUZE -mode of eve- purchased a gothic SD outfit from me. She was lovely to deal with- her PMs were friendly and she paid fast + she was so kind to let me know as soon as the outfit had arrived at her house :3 I would be happy to deal with this sweet person again in the future^^