1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gelfling9

Aug 11, 2008

1. This is feedback left for me by Bagheera - I cut and pasted from the sale thread as it was posted there (hope that's ok)

I have received a parcel.
      Everything is all right.
      I am glad gelfling9uk's work.

I am very happy now!!!

2. She is very benevolent, patient and friendly person.
      Gelfling9 has qualitatively packed a head which I have bought from she.
      It was pleasant to me to deal with her!

3. I recently bought 2 MSD-sized BJDs from Rita. Both were absolutely wonderful transactions -- shipped carefully/quickly with great communications throughout. And they were separate transactions, too. Each of them was smooth as silk. :) I would not hesitate to buy from her again, and would recommend her to anyone! :daisy

4. Very nice person, who send package very fast ^____^

5. I purchased a pair of MSD stockings from Rita and had a perfect, smooth transaction. The communication was great and she was lovely to deal with! Would not hesitate to do business with her again!
      Thank you ^_^

6. i bought an MSD size cello from gelfling9uk it was shipped immediately, packed well, and it is lovely. a perfect transaction.

7. I just bought a DZ Shoyo 3 from Rita and everything was perfect! communication was outstanding and she was very patient and understanding as it was my first transaction on doa and i hadnt learned the ups and downs yet :) Shoyo was shipped very quickly and with superb packaging. I would definately reccomend her for any buisness transactions and wouldnt hesitate to buy from her again! thanks again Rita :D

8. again~><
      Gelfling9 bought some little books from me~
      we have great translation~>< she is very nice to dear with~
      thanks soo much dear~~>3333<~~~

9. Gelfling9 bought three dress from me, great buyer super fast payment and great communication.Highly recommend Thanks again :)

10. Received the model doll cardigan today. Fast shipping, I was amazed by how fast it came. Gelfling9 is a wonderful seller. Thanks so much, my girl loves it.

11. Just perfect! I bought a wig from gelfling9uk and the item is in mint shape, nice transaction, thanks! =)

12. Gelfling9 recently sold me a MSD Piano Outfit, and it was a wonderful transaction. Considering that it had to cross the pond to get me, the shipping was lightning fast, too!

Highly recommend her!

13. gelfling9uk sold a beautiful SD wig to me :)
      This was a fabulous transaction….with brilliant, efficient and polite communication and speed of lightening delivery

You can buy with total confidence from this lovely seller :thumbup

Thank you so much

:hamster:

14. I bought a Tanya's Dress from Gelfling9, very quick sending and good package ! Very nice person, thank you for this transaction <33

15. I bought a MSD wig from Gelfling9uk. It arrived in perfect condtion, very well packaged and promptly. Great communication too made this a perfect transaction. Thanks again.

16. I bought two lovely dresses from Rita, I love them, they arrived very quickly and she is a wonderful person to buy from, very friendly, thank you so much:)

17. forgot to leave feedback earlier >.< im such a numnum!

Gelfling bought one of my heliot heads... she was a dream to work with, great communication and fast payemnt, id be happy to deal with her again!

18. I sold a Dream Realm Coreco to gelfling9uk-great communication, timely payment and she was very friendly :) I'd highly recommend her as a buyer!

19. I bought a DT Elysia from Rita.
      We make this deal with great, friendly communication ;) Elysia came to me in 4 days -in excellent condition and with free eyes.
      Thank You - I loved this doll already!

20. I purchased a Rosy from Gelfling9.
      Gelfling9 was nice enough to wipe the blush and face-up off before shipping her, and also shipped her very fast! She arrived very well packed and in lovely condition. Would recommend anyone to do business with Gelfling9.
      Thank you again! :D