1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gelfling9

Aug 11, 2008

1. I bought a doll from her and he arrived in RECORD time! Many thanks to you! Recommend! :aheartbea

2. I did a trade with Gelfling9, a Unoa faceplate for a Pluto Vergil head, and the transaction went perfectly... communication was excellent, the head was just as described, but most of all it was a pleasure to do business Gelfling9uk!! :aheartbea

3. gelfling9uk bought a polkadot suit for slim mini from my shop through Artfire.
      She's been so kind person. I've had a late in shipping 'cause i've some personal problems and she's been really gentle.
      I hope she'll love her suit and the gift I sent her.Sorry again for the late and many thanks!

4. Just completed a transaction with Rita, who purchased my DZ Bunny and it all very VERY smoothly!! Such a pleasant and friendly buyer! :) Thank you very much!!

5. Took me this long to post in here but... I purchased a wig from Her. She was very kind and easy to work with. The wig arrived in perfect condition. I would be very happy to buy from her again.

6. Gelfling9UK purchased two hand-made outfits from me! She is polite and friendly, quick with payment, and sent me a lovely pic of her girl wearing one of the outfits when they arrived! Hope to do business again :)

7. I bought a Doll-Zone girl Meilin! It was a perfect A++ dial.
      It was a real pleasure to work with gelfling9uk.
      Everything was correct an d fast!
      I wish all the seller were like gelfling9uk.

Thank you for my girl!

8. What a wonderful seller! Thankyou Gelfling_9

I bought a beautiful nine9style ballerina skirt and it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition, not only that, but a free gift was included :fangirl:

Thank you very much, it was great doing business with you :aheartbea

9. I bought a Unoa Lusis from gelfling9uk, and the transaction was very smooth. Great communication, and the doll was very securely packaged. She was very kind and patient with me-- and I would certainly do business with her again. :)

10. I bought a wig from gelfling9uk, and everything went wonderfully. She shipped promptly and the wig was packed well. Communication was great too. I'd be happy to do business with her again anytime! Thank you! :)

11. gelfling9uk purchased a MA sized outfit from and was a great buyer! She paid super fast and was always friendly throughout the transaction! Thank you ^_^

12. An outstanding transaction in evey way. My Soom Mecha Saiph arrived in two days, which must be a record! Perfectly packed, with every body part labeled left and right, this exquisite doll is beyond belief beautiful...and we are now new friends, too, Rita and I, so that's a wonderful thing. I would buy again gladly...and recommend this seller to anyone here-a joy to work with. Thanks so much, I am so excited by her arrival that I am barely coherent!

13. I bought a dollzone bunny from gelfling9uk. It's a great pleasure to do business with her. Great communication. Excellent communication, fast delivery.

Thank you very much.

:)

14. Nice and sweet seller~
      sends out items the next day after i paid <3

15. I bought a luts honey delf lolly from gelfling9
      It was a really great transaction
      she was very friendly and the transaction went very fast
      the shipping also went very fast
      and I am very happy with my Lolly
      thanks again for everything

16. I bought a Dollfie Dream Dynamite with assorted accessories from Gelfling9, and the whole transaction was wonderful. She was friendly, prompt in answering messages, quick in shipping, and her packing practically makes the term "bubblewrap mummy" obsolete--what she sent was virtually a bubblewrap vault!

17. I bought a Dollmore SD uniform from her and she shipped quickly and I received it fast! Thanks a bunch--it's lovely!

18. Gelfling9 bought supergem dress from me, paid immediately, good communication, recommended :)

19. I sold a bory to gelfling9.Thank you very much to give him a nice home.And I hope you can love him.^^
      She is very kindly and friendly.made the payment quickly and let me knew when the doll arrived.
      The transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooooooo much! ^0^

20. I bought a Beryl LMOD from Gelfling9 for a fabulous price and she was kind enough to give me layaway too. Communication was great and I found her to be a very friendly and kind person. I'm also extremely impressed with the faceup she gave the doll - I like it better than the default. The doll was well packed and arrived within two days of the last payment. I would definitely recommend this seller. And Beryl is even more beautiful in person.