1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gelfling9

Aug 11, 2008

1. Just received a wig I bought from Gelfling9uk and the transaction went great - friendly, good communication, and prompt.

Teddy

2. I bought a set of msd girl clothes and they arrived much sooner than I expected! It was a great transaction. :D <3

3. I recently bought from gelfling9uk a pair of leggings and a purple pants for my MSD. And all is in perfect conditions just like the pictures.

The communication was great!! great seller.

Thank you!!!! ^_________^

4. gelfling9uk sold Beryl to me and she's a great seller! Responsible, quick shipping and sweet. And thank you for the well cared packing too. :)

5. Gefling9UK sold a lovely SG dress to me, and it arrived very fast, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition! A very trustworthy, friendly seller. This is the second time I've done business with her and I thoroughly recommend her.

6. Gelfling9uk is wonderful and very veru nice!
      I bought Soom Obsiadina's fantasy head from her, and she delivered it super fastly, packed it in a perfect and efficient way, and updated me steadily.
      Will do business with for sure!
      thanks!

7. Bought my Soom Obsidius from her. He was sent extremely well packaged and got here super fast and in GREAT condition. Thanks so much!

8. I bought a SOOM LV Arkose from gelfling9uk. He arrived super quick, and was packaged up even BETTER than he was if he had come directly from SOOM itself!!! This surprised me and brought me much joy! He arrived with everything we agreed on, and no damage was to be found. She even included a free pair of eyes with him, which really surprised me. I had thought that she had forgotten to take them out...

gelfling9uk is a wonderful seller! If ever given an opportunity, I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

9. Amazing buyer!! :D

I sold my Soom MD Euclase to gelfling9uk and it has been a total pleasure from the begining to the end!
      She paid promptly and her PMs were polite and suuuuper nice! Her communication is impecable!
      She also let me know when the doll was received and even sent me a pic of the boy <3

I'm so happy with this transaction. I recommend gelfling9uk to everyone on doa, 100% perfect!!

10. Bought a pair of Obsidius fantasy hands with sword hand from Gelfling9 the transaction was smooth, her communication was perfect. A very nice and polite person~ Would not hesitate to recommend her to others~ and would love to do business with again~ Thank you~

11. gelfling9 was kind enough to let me buy a bazael outfit, and everything was great! thank you SO MUCH! I hope you had a happy Christmas!

12. Gelfling9uk adopted my 2012 A-line body from me, and everything went smooth! I'm glad that the body is going to a good home!
      Thanks so much!

13. Gelfling9uk bought my Dami from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you!

14. She bought a MNF Chloe from me. The communication was great and always friendly. Fast payment too.

A pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much for all. =)

15. Gelfling9 sold me a soom bazael wig.
      transaction has been wonderful: kind and friendly communication, I received also some explanations about the wig and about the necessity to style it to achieve a good looking. shipment has been fast, and the wig arrived safe and sound, with some unexpected but lovely extras.
      I highly recommend Gelfling9 as a seller and as a person too!
      thank you so much for this smooth and lovely transaction!

16. I purchased an Elfdoll Dami from gelfling9uk. She was very friendly in her replies and answered my messages quickly, and let me know the tracking once the doll was shipped. The doll was excellently packed, and as such arrived very safely. She even included some really nice extras.
      very recommended seller, whom I'd love to buy from again. Thank you so much for the transaction! <3