1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Genesblues

Jun 17, 2009

1. Genesblues bought a pair of luts' pants from me. Awesome communication and fast payment! Wonderful buyer to deal with!!! Thank you!!!!

2. Genesblues bought a part of soom's horns from me. Everything went perfectly and it was a pleasure to do business with such a nice and friendly buyer. Thank you for a smooth transaction! <3

3. Genesblues bought a Volks - Konoe Ryoya (head) off me. Quick payment a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again :)

4. Genesblues took part in my recent Cloud MnM GO and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Her payment was fast, her PMs prompt and friendly and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. I would highly recommend her, a wonderful buyer :fangirl: Thanks.

5. I sold two wigs to Genesblues and I had a great experince! She is a cooperate buyer and gave me all the information I need before I asked her! I am looking forward for another transaction with her.

6. Genesblues bought SD13 boy body from me . Everything went smoothly and easy. I would love to buy and sell with Genesblues again.
      Thank you so much

7. Sorry about my super late feedback. I was caught up with IRL issue and got really backed-up with leaving feedbacks.

Genesblues participated in my Sadol GO.
      She was very kind and communicative and payment was always made promptly.
      All in all, she was an excellent GO participant and should she join my other GOs, I'd welcome her with open arms :)
      Thank you!!

8. Bought a Seifer MNM head from me. She paid promptly, kept in good communication, and was patient when she asked me to add something to the face-up. Excellent buyer!

9. Genesblues commissioned me for a faceup on her Volks Genji. I am so grateful to have worked with someone so sweet! It was great doing business with her. I'm glad you are happy with the new face up, and thank you so much for the opportunity to paint a Genji. :)

10. Genesblues purchased from our&#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. She was very nice to communicate and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package and left me a good feedback. It's a very pleasant and smooth transaction with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

11. Genesblues purchased another TLG clothes and I couldn't be more happy to deal with her. Wonderful buyer and perfect transaction. Thank you so much ^ ^

12. Genesblues purchased a SOOM Keny from me. Very good communication, quick payment, overall wonderful experience! I would recommend her for sure! Thank you again for giving the little guy a new home n_n

13. Genesblues bought a wig from me; she was sweet in communication and prompt in payment. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction!

14. Genesblue bought a wig from me. Communication was good, her payment was on time, and she was very patient when holiday craziness delayed shipping a little. She informed me when the wig arrived. Overall an excellent transaction.

15. Genesblues bought a Volks Heath from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Very good communication and very responsible with layaway payments. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for adopting him!

16. I sold some DropRops eyes to Genesblue and she was a wonderful buyer! It is always such a pleasure to do business with her and I'd recommend her to anyone without hesitation! Thank you, lovely person - I hope you enjoy the eyes. <3

17. I sold a wig to Genesblue recently. Flawless transaction, I would happily do business again anytime.

18. Genesblues bought an Infinitidoll Noel head from me. =) One of the most pleasant transactions I've ever done on DOA. She paid promptly, gave all the information that was needed, and let me know immediately when the item had arrived! Communication was very timely and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommended! Thank you for the great experience!! ^^

19. Genesblues recently commissioned a whole Closet Monster Owlie Set (6/7) from me. She was always swift and friendly in her responses, paid quickly and waited patiently for me to complete her order. Then, after it was mailed, she let me know as soon as it arrived! It was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work for her again.

Thank you!

20. Genesblues participated in my Bambicrony Enchanted eyes group order. She is a wonderful buyer. We had major issues with Bambi and our order too way too long to arrive. All through this annoyance she was a pleasure. I cannot thank you enough for being such a great participant.&#9829;