1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Genesblues

Jun 17, 2009

1. Genesblues participated in my Bambicrony Enchanted eyes group order. She is a wonderful buyer. We had major issues with Bambi and our order too way too long to arrive. All through this annoyance she was a pleasure. I cannot thank you enough for being such a great participant.♥

2. Great buyer. Smooth transaction, payment and communication. And she's so polite :)! Thank you for the lovely sales experience. And enjoy the eyes.

3. I do face up for Genesblues's boy. It was a wonderful transaction. :D I can't hoped more. She is so fun, kind and friendly. Always come to reply very fast and promp with payment too. Definitely a perfect positive feedback. Totally recommended.Thank you so much. :D. Glad to have more transaction with you again, Dear..

4. I put up a WTB thread for a Volks Maki head and Genesblues pmed me willing to part with hers ^_^ she was very sweet and great at communicating. I got my head today and he s perfect! Thank you very much!

5. Genesblues kindly joined my Pipos Beige Rooney GO ^^ Payments were made quickly and communication was always prompt and super friendly! I was told once the package arrived safely, as well :]

The whole experience was smooth and pleasant, I really wouldn't hesitate to work with Geneblues again!

Thank you so much, dear <3

6. Genesblues bought an EG IpleHouse Claude default outfit from me. Friendly and prompt communication, fast pay and even let me know once the package arrived. Thank you for such a smooth transaction. Thank you!

7. Genesblues contacted me about one of my WTB threads, and I was thrilled to buy her Iplehouse Felix Head from her. She was great to work with & shipping was very fast. I would love to work with her again :)

8. I was commissioned by Genesblues. She was very patient with me, and enjoyed one of my inspirational faceups. ^ ^ I was very happy to work with someone so kind. I would recommend her to anyone.

9. I bought a Ryoya head on layaway from Genesblues. I can honestly say that this transaction was one of the most pleasant and enjoyable that I've had in a while! I can't say enough about Genesblue's awesome personality - to ease the layaway wait, she sent me pictures of Ryoya every few weeks, along with a very nice message. A pick-me-up if there ever was one! About the technical side, everything went smoothly, from communication to shipping and packaging. She even managed to get to the post office to ship despite being sick, which I very much appreciate. I highly recommend Genesblues!

10. I purchased a Soom Lami head from Genesblues and am thrilled with the whole transaction! Super friendly seller, communication is excellent and she packed the head so well - So much bubblewrap which I am happy for.
      Overall a perfect transaction and I'd love to buy from her again! Thanks! :)

11. I bought a Soom's Obsidius head from Genesblues. It was one of the easiest transactions I ever made! She was really sweet and she replied fast to any questions I had. The head was clean and exactly as described/pictures, plus it was amazingly wraped when I got it! There's no way it could have been damaged :)

Thank you so much for the cute boy <3 I hope to deal with you again =D

12. I bought a switch hahwa head from genesblues, the package was the hardest ive ever had to open with blunt scissors as my tool xD (its all i had!) it was very secure and well packaged! replies and overall transaction was great! :D thanks!

13. Genesblues and I were trading partners in the 2012 Dollheart Fukubukuro Swap. She swapped her lovely Alton set shirt for my Candy Walnut set shirt. Bad luck struck for both of us when Hurricane Sandy hit Genesblues local area just a few days after we had arranged the trade. Genesblues was in contact with me frequently and updated me on her situation. Given the circumstances, it was completely understandable that there was a slight delay with her posting my item, and once things settled down she was very prompt to get it on its way. Meanwhile, she was extremely patient while waiting for my un-tracked package to arrive. I was very worried that it was somehow going to get lost in all the turmoil, but thankfully it eventually made it into her hands. On my end, the Alton shirt arrived well packed and in excellent condition. I am thrilled with the item.

Genesblues was a fantastic trading partner and I would recommend her to anyone. She is extremely friendly, polite and understanding, as well as prompt with communication. I feel very lucky to have had such a positive experience with my first trade. Thank you so much, Genesblues! You are the best! <3

14. Couldn't ask for a better seller. I got my Migi head swiftly and very well packaged, and communication was very good throughout even through a hurricane genesblues still found the time to keep my up to date! would definately reccommend :)

15. I bought a head from Genesblue. It was a pleasure to deal with her! She's a very lovely seller.
      Fast answers, fast shipping, the head was really well packed, it was perfect!
      I would never hesitate working with her again.
      Thank you very much&#9829;

16. I bought a Dollzone Floy from Genesblues and I am very pleased. He was well-packed and in great condition. Thank you so much!