1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gloria

Aug 10, 2006

1. Group order from Mio--Gloria was fantastic, superfast shipping from her house to mine. I would definately GO with Gloria again.
      Thanks,
      Deb in Atlanta

2. I joined a Mio Group Order that Gloria was in charge of. She kept us up to date about everything, was excellent with communication, and shipped the items out very quickly! Very pleasant experience and everything went smoothly- thanks again!

3. Gloria ran another group order that I was in and everything went smoothly and I would highly recommend Gloria. Thank you for a great transaction.

4. Gloria comes through again with a great Mio group order. I received all my items and everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Gloria anytime.
      Thanks Gloria

5. this is the second of Gloria's Mio group orders that I have joined. perfect and smooth with the greatest of contact and communication. definitely highly recommend Gloria and if she does any other group orders, I hope to join in. - Barb

6. I joined the Mio-grouporder Gloria arranged and everything went smoothly! She shipped the things out superfast after she gotten them from Mio. She also very professional and all round great to deal with. I can highly recommend her! :aheartbea

7. i joined a Mio group order run by Gloria .. she was in every moment so kind and nice..keep us informed everytime she had news from Mio ^^ .. and when the order arrived to her home she quickly send our things to our houses ^^ .

A real pleasure to be able to dealing with her and i will join more orders with her without any doubt if she allows me to do it XDD.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ .. kisses kisses.

8. Today I went home from holidays in Italy and I got the package. It was a super transaction and a great group order from Mio. Thank you for it! A real pleasure to be able to dealing with her and i will join more orders!! ^^

9. I bought a pair of Gumdrops from Gloria. She shipped quickly, and they were well-wrapped and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

10. Good customer who has paid for her items promptly. ^^ Would love to deal with her again. There was some slight confusion but all is well and it was a very good transaction overall. Gloria was a nice person to deal with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Hope you and your dolly will keep loving the items! :aheartbea

11. Gloria bought an MSD size dress from me. She was very courteous, promptly paid, and let me know when the dress arrived to her. Thank you Gloria for a wonderful transaction. ^__^

12. Fabulous transaction with Gloria. She bought a wig from me, paid right away, and let me know when it arrived. Lovely to communicate with...perfect in every way.

13. Gloria bought a MNF Lishe from me. She was super friendly and it was a wonderful transaction. Hope you enjoy your new girl!

14. Gloria bought a Luts Delf Lishe from me, she paid fast and was fantastic to deal with. Thanks so much!

15. Gloria is a great buyer! She purchased a Lati body from me and the transaction was great. Thank you so much!

16. I sold a Mio skirt to Gloria and as always she has been a very good buyer. :) Paid me lightning fast and is very easy to talk to. She communicates quite often ( despite the PMs always getting eaten up, so just send her another message haha, DoA loves doing this to some people for some reason u__u ) and is fast in replying. A very pleasant transaction overall and is great to deal with!!

Wonderful buyer. A++!!

17. And yet another great transaction with Gloria! She has been truly wonderful yet again. ^^ Paid very promptly and always an excellent buyer. Thank you for another pleasant transaction. Enjoy your wigs.

I'm sorry i forgot to include the clips with the first package. I've sent them tonight. Hope you'll receive them soon.

A++

18. Another wonderful transaction with sweet Gloria .. I joined again a mio group order run by her and again all was perfect ^^ keep us informed everytime she had news from mio and when the things arrived to her home quickly sent them to us ^^.. A real pleasure to dealing with her ^^.

Till next time sweetie ^^ thank you for being so nice ^^.

19. i had a perfect transaction, excellent communication, prompt ship, top notch!

20. I joined a Mio Group Order that Gloria was in charge of, too
      a pleasure dealing with her and was excellent with communication :)

thank you soooo much!!!! ;)