1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Goddess_Shilen

Jul 10, 2010

1. Got some cute stuff through The Fandom Swap for my partner! It was delivered on time and everything! :D

2. *From, hahaha. But thank you, Goddess_Shilen~!

3. I bought an amazing SD Cinema Seat from Goddess_Shilen and the transaction was perfect! Pleasant contact, item in perfect condition as advertised! Highly recommended!!

4. I bought a Resinsoul body from Goddess_Shilen and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, and the doll was well packaged, and clothed :) I would gladly do business with her again.

5. I did a trade with Goddess_Shilen and she was great to deal with. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and my items were packed very well. I would definitely trade with her again.

6. I traded some elastic to Goddess_Shilen from some props and a necklace and everything was great! I couldn't ask for a better transaction. :D

7. Goddess_Shilen bought a Bobobie body from me and she was a perfect customer! She was friendly to chat with, paid quickly, and let me know when the doll arrived. I couldn't ask for better! Thanks so much! :)

8. I bought a Bobobie Sprite head from Goddess_Shilen. Perfect transaction! Nice seller, and item was as described. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a wig from Goddess_Shilen. The transaction and shipment went real quick even though it was during the holiday weekend. The wig was in awesome condition. Definitely would do business with her again. :D

10. I traded my painted RS Mei to Goddess_Shilen for some MSD clothes + cash from her. The trade went very smoothly, shipping was exactly as planned, and the clothes are great! Thanks for a perfect trade!

11. :thumbup I purchase a pair of Goddess_Shilen'sWonderful Steampunk glasses - #2 in her series of creations! I adorn them and an extra special treat was her delivering them in person :celebrate and for the first time ever meeting a DoA Member and one of their BJD Family members in person!!! :whee::cheer:abow::dance She definitely goes the extra "mile" and is a wonderful person to deal with.

12. Bought a gorgeous wig from Goddess_Shilen, very nice quality! Thank you again!! 3 thumbs up!

13. I bought a Dollzone Xi head from Goddess_Shilen. Great transaction. Thank you

14. I had another amazingly soothe transaction with Goddess_Shilen! I bought a YoSD sized stand from her, and she shipped quickly and it arrived in great condition. It was packaged and wrapped with detailed amount of care, and I'm thoroughly satisfied with it! Perfect for my little Emily! Thanks so much for another fantastic sale, dear. :3

15. Yet another super smooth transaction with Miss Goddess_Shilen! Ordered some acrylic eyes from her, and they arrived safe and sound and amazingly packaged. Thank you again, dear, you're awesome! <3

16. Bought a dollkot body from Goddess_Shilen. Communication was friendly, and she shipped the item out quickly. Everything was well packed and the body looks good. Thanks for a good deal. Highly recommended seller.

17. I sold a Bobobie doll body to Goddess Shilen. She was prompt with the payment and had good communication. I would definately do business with her again. It was a perfect transaction.

18. Bought some itens from her shop. Very nice to communicate with, shipped fast and sent some candy with items :D Thanks

19. I bought some items from Goddess_Shilen, she was great and offered to hold my items till I settled in my new home! Quick ship and I'm totally satisfied! :) very happy customer!

20. I bought two gutted-beany baby bear suits off Goddess_Shilen for my two CH Bisou ai dolls. They are really sweet, and the girls love them. Thank you!