1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Goddess_Shilen

Jul 10, 2010

1. I was one of Goddess_Shilen's swap recipients in the Gloomy Bear Swap. The items I received were absolutely wonderful and so creatively made...and she paid close attention to the kind of things we were hoping to get. My girl, Imaginaria, and I couldn't be happier.:) Thanks so much for our awesome swap gifts!

2. I did a trade with Goddess_Shilen and everything was fantastic. It was a lovely experience and I recommend her to others.

Thanks a bunch,
      ~Shannon

P.S. I'm so sorry for the belated feedback.

3. Goddess_Shilen participated in my Gloomy Bear themed swap, she was very good with keeping me up to date on her extension status and shipped by her new deadline.
      Speedy, courteous replies and friendly comments throughout the thread.
      I would recommend her for any swap.

4. Bought a tiny notebook and two necklaces frrom Goddess Shilen. she was very pleasant to work with and very understanding. She made my day ^_^ Thanks ^_^

5. I bought some props from Shilen and am very happy about the whole transaction. She was friendly and answered all my questions. I can recommend her to everybody who wants a great buying experience. Thanks, Shilen!

6. I sold a Resinsoul Mu head to Goddess Shilen and she was great to deal with. Payment was fast and on the agreed-upon date, she answered PMs fast and was always friendly and pleasant to deal with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

7. Shilen brought a Tan Impdloll Harley from me and it was a great transaction. She has good communication and paid when she said she would. Thank you!! I hope to tranSact again in the future and I am so thrilled to hear how you and Harley are bonding :) :aheartbea

~Nina

8. Positive!

Goddess_Shilen purchased a lot of impldoll fantasy parts from me and the transaction went very smoothly. She paid promptly and had wonderful communication. She was also very patient when there was a small shipping problem (the package took forever to get to her!) and made sure I was kept abreast of the situation. I'd love to do business with her again!

9. Goddess_Shilen bought my extra AoD Chi head. She paied promptly and was patient with great communication. I would gladly sell to her again.

10. Goddess_Shilen purchased a AOD body with unoa ands and feet from me. Her payment was prompt and communication was great! Thank you for the great transaction!!

11. I bought some hair clips from her and it was a great transaction!
      Great communication, speedy shipping, and the clips were just what I wanted! :)

Thanks again!

12. I bought a pair of daggers from Goddess_Shilen and the whole process was absolutely pain and hassle free.
      Fast shipping and wonderful communication.

13. Goddess_Shilen sold me the cutest little crown!
      Just a fabulous transaction all the way.... thank YOU :chocoheart!!!

14. Sold a dikadoll Rena to Shilen,perfect flawless transaction!Would definitely sell to again!Thanks!!:)

15. Goddess_Shilen purchased a pair of DoD DoC sized hands and was remarkable to work with. Payment was fast and communication from their end was very friendly and kept up splendidly well. The transaction left nothing to be desired and I would happily do business with them again in the future. :D

♥ T h a n k i e s ! ! ♥

16. Goddess_Shilen bought my old modded BBB march, she paid promptly, had great contact with me and is an exceptional buyer! Happy to do business any time with her she is so kind! Thanks again!

17. Sold a bbb Isabella to Goddess Shilen and she paid super fast! Best transaction ever I would deal with her anytime!

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought 4 pairs of slippers from Goddess. They arrived in only 2 days!!!! She was wonderful to do business with, very polite and kind. She even refunded me $2 for shipping because it was a little less than her original quote. I hope to buy from her again!

Mabo~!

19. Goddess_Shilen bought a RS body from me, and the entire transaction was wonderful! I'd sell to her again any day. ^_^

20. I bought some SD slippers off Goddess_Shilen and they arrived safe with a cute accessory inside :)