1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for goil

Feb 5, 2007

1. I joined a group order by Goil. Excellent communication and service all the way through. Wonderful and a lovely person, she didn't mind me asking for updates every 2 weeks. (I also received a pair of handcuffs from the raffle she did)

Highly recommended. I would join her group order again.

2. Goil is super awesome! She did a faceup for me and turned out great!! She was a wonder to work with! Thank you so much! I highly recommend :3

3. :3 I got one of goil's free faceup slots and would happily do business with her in the future. She was prompt with answering PMs and making sure I knew what was going on. d('.'b ) Super super awesome~

4. goil participated in my Leeke World group order. She paid me promptly when asked and was wonderful to work with. :)

5. Goil was one of the participant in my Zack Fair minimee GO. She's fast at communicating and prompt at paypment. It was a very smooth transaction ;) Thank you again for bringing Zack home! :D

6. goil bought my minimee miyavi head. she was really friendly, had quick payment, and was just overall great to deal with. thanks again!

7. I commissioned a face-up from goil and I could not be more pleased. She was friendly and very quick to respond to any PMs. Her turnaround time for her face-ups was very reasonable and the face-up itself is very well-done and beautiful, especially for the price. Also, she was very quick to ship back my package and kept me updated with tracking and all that good stuff. Highly highly recommended :fangirl::aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

8. Goil was also part of my Jaejoong minimee group order, and kindly acted as a US distributor of heads as well. She's lovely to deal with - friendly and prompt in payment and communication.

Thanks for making things so easy Goil!

9. Goil did a faceup commission for me! She painted Prince Hachiko. She followed what I wanted exactly, and then some! Her work is very good, and I am quite pleased with the outcome! She was quick to respond to all of my PM's, and she was very patient with me! My only pet peeve she took a bit long to ship out. However, the package arrived quickly and safely, and her work is definitely worth waiting for!​

10. She's just finished re-doing my Chiwoo head and he's SOOOOO beautiful now. She was able to restore him to glory. I'd be more than happy to let her do any other face I might have in the future ^_^

~~Thank you~~

11. Sold a shiwoo mod to goil, she was fantastic to deal with, paid so fast and was generally a sweetie. Would buy or sell to again for sure.

12. i loved working with goil! i wanted a faceup style she wasn't used to, but she executed it so well! she keeps to her word and goes above and beyond normal expectations. i'm definitely coming back to get another faceup! <333

13. Goil just bought my Tan Lishe, and she was a pleasure to do business with. Very quick payer and great to talk to. Thank you so much.

14. I commissioned Goil to faceup my Tender Yen, and he came out beautifully! .^__^ It took a little longer than expected, but was very well worth the wait. Communication was excellent - I got an update at least once a week, and all PMs were responded to quickly and super friendly. So~ A++, love the work, love the Goil, love love love~ .^_^

15. Goil bought a Bobobie March from me. Payment was prompt and she was extremely understanding about a slight shipping delay. The transaction went wonderfully!

16. Bought my DZ event bunny from Goil, she sent her super fast, packaged her really well, and I'm so happy. I would have no problem buying from Goil again ^^ Thanks!

17. Bought my DZ fox from goil. It was my first market place transaction, and she made it so easy. <3<3<3

18. bought a head from goil, it was a great transaction, fast and easy communication, would definitely do business with her again. :)

19. I bought a Tan Lishe from Goil and it was a quick, awesome transaction. PMs were prompt and friendly. Her packaging skills are great. The doll arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again!

20. I just bought a beautiful Leeke wig from Goil and the wig was so lovely and arrived faster than anticipated! Thank you so much!