1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoodbyeKitty173

Aug 25, 2008

1. Amanda bought some puki bow hands from me - it was a perfect transaction all around, and I would recommend her highly!

2. GoodbyeKitty173 purchased two outfits from me and was a delight to deal with! Paid super-fast and communication was excellent. Plus she's very friendly and sweet to talk with! Thanks again dear~ :aheartbea

3. Just sold some items to GoodbyeKitty173 and it was a quick and easy transaction - even learned something about balance transfers and Paypal! Would do business with her again, no problems here!
      Alex

4. GoodbyeKitty173 purchased a puki pongpong propeller hat from me. Her payment was fast and communication went well. :) I can't wait to see pictures of her adorable puki!

5. GoodbyeKitty173 purchased my ws dreaming puki pukisha custom mod plate and the matching paws set.
      She paid quickly and we had good communication.

Positive transaction and...have fun with your pukisha!

6. GoodbyeKitty173 bought a Puki faceplate me and she was wonderful to deal with! Would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks for a smooth transaction~ :)

7. Goodbyekitty173 bought a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was perfect. Thanks!

8. GoodbyeKitty173 participated in my eighth Fairyland group order and she was a wonderful participant to work with. Payments were sent in promptly and communication left absolutely nothing at all to be desired. An all around wonderful transaction completed!

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

9. GoodbyeKitty173 purchased a puki creme wig from me and paid quickly for the item and was a pleasure to work with. I reccommend this member for all transactions!

10. GoodbyeKitty173 participated in a PukiPuki Prop swap. She shipped late but had pretty good communication. After I warned her I would give her bad feedback, she shipped the item and her swap partner received it rather quickly. I would consider my feedback neutral because she corrected the situation quickly.

11. I sold a wig to Amanda. She is a super fast payer and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you :D

12. Has a pleasant transaction with Amanda, quick replies and she even sent me a pic afterward. Thanks!

13. POSITIVE!
      I've bought a beautiful yo-sd Megu from Amanda. We have some troubles for the delivery but in the end everythings going well! She add in the package a lot of extras and she's a very kind person!
      I hope to have more transaction with you♥
      Thank you so much!!!!

14. GoodbyeKitty173 participated in an Elfdoll GO just concluded. She paid promptly and communication was great all the way! She even arranged a split within the GO with another member, so both were happy. Thanks, GBK!

15. Participated in a GO with GoodbyeKitty174, hosted by claywimmin... GoodbyeKitty and I split an elfdoll tinyelf. Everything went super. GoodbyeKitty was very sweet. I ended up quite happy on my end of things.

Thanks bunches!!

16. Purchased a wonderful crocheted hat from Hellokitty173 I am thrilled with the quality of the hat and very pleased with how she handled the sale. I will definitely deal with this pleasant person again.

17. I sold Fairyland Juri multihead to Hellokitty173. Everything passed very smooth. Hellokitty173 is really nice person in communication.

18. It was a real pleasure dealing with Amanda! She bought a sleeping Puki Pong faceplate from me. Communication was prompt and friendly and I received payment immediately. She kindly let me know when the package arrived. I'm very happy that's she's happy and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again anytime! Thanks, Amanda! :D

19. GoodbyeKitty173 bought a pong faceplate from me. She was friendly, prompt, had great communication, and was in all ways a great buyer and an excellent person to transact with!

20. I sold a wig to GoodbyeKitty173 and the transaction was perfect with a fast payment and a nice communication. Thanks a lot !!