1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Mar 22, 2010

1. bought a wig from Goodbyeyouhellome, good transaction, thank you

2. Bought a wig from Goodbyeyouhellome, good transaction, thank you

3. I purchased a Tan Sleeping Sia head from GoodbyeYouHelloMe, and she arrived very quickly. Their communication was quick and it was a pleasant transaction. Thank you.

4. I bought a Fairyline body from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and the transaction was perfect. As soon as payment was received she shipped and I received it in a day. It was packaged so extremely well and in great condition. I will always buy from her!!

5. GoodbyeYouHelloMe purchased mnf tan Shushu head from me and it was a great transaction! Payment was very fast and communication was great! Definitely a recommended buyer! Thank you! :aheartbea

6. I bought a Sia head from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and she was great to work with and I will continue to buy from her!! :)

7. Airim purchased some SD sized underwear sets from me. She was polite and paid via Paypal promptly. A+++ buyer!

Thanks for doing business with me, Airim. :)

8. Bought my tanned delf lishe through a long layaway but actually paid her off not long after the first payment. Conversations were pleasant and transaction went super smoothly. Thank you for liking her

9. I sold a pair of Leeke SD shoes to GoodbyeYouHelloMe and she paid quickly and was very courteous! Great buyer, highly recommended!

10. I bought a MNF bust piece from Goodbyeyouhellome. They replied to my messages promptly; item arrived quickly and in good condition! Thanks so much!

11. I purchased a impldoll Vanessa head and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was excellent and shipment was quick. I highly recommend. :):thumbup

12. I bought a Fairyline body from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. It arrived really quickly, and it's beautiful! Great transaction.

13. Perfect buyer!

GoodbyeYouHelloMe is the perfect buyer! She paid the same day she asked about shipping, and she let me know when the Marcia Minifee head arrived. And she even left me feedback before I had a chance! Wow! Please, come and shop with me anytime! Thanks so much. :)

14. GoodbyeYouHelloMe purchased a Minifee Sia head from me. Paid quickly and told me as soon as it arrived. Wonderful buyer! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

15. I bought a Fairyland seahorse tail from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Their communication was perfect and even let me do a short layaway. It arrived quickly and safely. I would love to deal with them again. I'm so sorry it took me so long to leave feedback. :(

16. I bought Supia head, thanks for friendly dialogue, fast shipping and good packing. It was a great deal, I am very happy! best recommendations.

17. POSITIVE!! :D

She is a wonderful seller. I've purchased a doll from her with a long layaway that I manage to complete sooner than expected. She was so nice with PMs and shipped my doll right away. It was packaged very well and arrived just as described. I'm so happy with this transaction and I highly recommend this user as a seller!

Thank you!!

18. Goodbyeyouhellome purchased a supia naomi head from me. great communication, speedy payment, friendly buyer and let me know when she arrived. thank you so much ^______^

19. I bought her a Narae 416 along layaway.
      Very good communication throughout the purchase.
      The doll was very well protected and sent quickly.

thank you for everything :)

20. I purchased a Fairyland normal skin minifee A-line body from Goodbyeyouhellome recently. The communication was precise, she sent the body in the mail immediately and it arrived in better condition than I expected. Wonderful seller, I would absolutely buy from her again. Thank you! ♥