1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Mar 22, 2010

1. I bought a littlefee from her through a layaway. She was super nice and easy to work with! Thanks so much!

2. I bought a Feeple60 Moe body from her. She is super fast with her communication and super sweet! The body arrived two days after I paid (coast to coast) and was packaged nicely. It arrived in good condition. Would definitely do more transactions with her if the future permits. Wonderful seller. ❤

3. Positive feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe. They purchased a Unoa Sist faceplate from me and paid quickly with great communication. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased an F60 Lunnula head from GYHM and everything was perfect! Very responsive to messages, friendly and fast shipping! I will gladly work with her again!

5. @GoodbyeYouHelloMe commissioned me for 2 faceups and some minor mods, and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very friendly and responded quickly to messages, and was patient throughout the whole faceup process. She paid right away and let me know when the dolls arrived back in her care :)

I'd highly recommend GYHM! I'd love to work with her again. Thanks so much!

6. Positive Transaction

I sold a pair of jeans to GoodbyeYouHelloMe, and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when the item arrived. I'm always more than happy to work with GYHM! :)

7. I commissioned Goodbyeyouhellome some Minifee clothes. They were responsive and courteous, the transaction was very smooth. They made sure to confirmed the final result before shipping the clothes to me. I would definitely commission for them again.Thank you so much!

8. Positive feedback
      Goodbyeyouhellome bought some sd clothing from me and the whole transaction was perfect.
      Goodbyeyouhellome always had very quick communication and let me know when the items arrived :) .
      Thank you so much Goodbyeyouhellome !

9. I commissioned some clothes for my Delfs from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. WOW. The clothing is ABSOLUTELY beautiful, the details are incredible, and everything is so amazingly well made. I received photos throughout the process, and they were so incredibly kind with my fifty million questions. An absolutely wonderful transaction, I would recommend her work to anyone. Thank you again!

10. I purchased a Fairyline bust from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. The transaction was amazingly smooth and GYHM was able to ship the same day as I purchased. The package was very securely wrapped and the part is in even better condition than described. I am very happy with this purchase.

11. I commissioned some minifee clothing from Goodbyeyouhellome and it all turned out wonderful! It was also the fastest commission ever! I'll definitely be commissioning more in the future!

12. I commissioned Goodbyeyouhellome for a f60 pintuck dress, and I'm in love with the style, design and fabric! so much so I've already commissioned another and I'm planning on a few more :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you Air for another smooth and pleasant transaction :)

13. I bought a Supia Noa head from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. The whole transaction went very smoothy. Thank you very much for this sale!

14. Purchased a Volks Nana. She arrived very well packed and the transaction went perfectly. Would buy from again! :)

15. I purchased a Minifee Momo head from GYHM.

The transaction went quickly and smoothly, very fast and friendly responses, and the head arrived extremely well packed in great condition.

Would gladly buy again! (:

16. Purchased a Leekeworld Art body from them. It was safely packaged and arrived quickly. Would gladly buy from them again.

17. I purchased a Dollstories Sylk from GoodbyeYouHelloMe just the other day. The transaction went great from start to finish. Communication was speedy and clear. Shipping was super fast as well and packaging was very thorough and sturdy. Thank you much! ^-^

18. Ordered tan fairyland magnetic flat feet for my Chloe. Everything was packed super well & came super fast! I highly recommend purchasing anything from this seller ;-) <3

19. Bought 3 pair of tan hands for my feeple60 and they came a day early! She really does a wonderful job securing the packages, lots of bubble wrap! Hands came safety.

20. Positive feedback here! I bought an Unoa Azurite from Goodbyeyouhellome, the transaction was super smooth and straightforward, doll came packaged with loads of bubblewrap and even a wig :) Thank you!