1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Mar 22, 2010

1. Did a trade that went smoothly. Thank ye for trading with me ^^.

2. GoodbyeYouHelloMe recently purchased a Pikachu hoodie from me and was just awesome to work with! Highly recommended!

3. I bought a shirt from Goodbyeyouhellome and I'm really pleased with it. It fits really well and it got here very quickly. Great transaction.

4. I purchased the cutest minifee dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Great communication and super fast shipping. Smooth transaction and highly recommended!! Thanks!

5. I bought a MNF Shirt from her and it's perfection! Fast shipping and wonderful communication makes me happily buy from her again. <3

6. GoodbyeYouHelloMe participated in my recent Volks GO. She sent her info and payments promptly, and was very patient and understanding when I misjudged Volks' timeframes (the package ended up arriving while I was away for Otakon), and took roughly a week after the order arrived at my home to get things shipped out.
      I am very glad that GoodbyeYouHelloMe joined my GO, and I would love to have her in another!
      Thanks so much, GoodbyeYouHelloMe! :)

7. I bought some clothes from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Communication was quick, my items were packaged safely and are made very well! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

8. sale 4 pairs of Luts to GoodbyeYouHelloMe, she been super frendly, fast payment, great communication)))
      Thanks a lot)))

9. I purchased a dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and the transaction went flawlessly! Excellent communication, reasonable shipping, great fashions at great prices! What more could one ask for?

10. I brought a dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and everything went good. The dress is beautiful, shipped fast and was at a good price. I will definitely be buying more from her.

11. GoodbyeYouHelloMe purchased some clothing from my sales thread and it was a smooth transaction. Communication was great and payment was immediate! Thank you!

12. I bought a shirt and dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and she was great to deal with. She responded to my PMs super quick and sent my package out really fast also. She was also really friendly. The clothes I received were very cute and well made. I will buy from her again and I highly recommend her. Thank you again!! =]

13. GoodbyeYouHelloMe, purchased a doll from me. Her payment was very fast the communication was amazing overall one of the best buyers to deal with :aheartbea

14. I purchased a shirt from Goodbyeyouhellome.
      It's real cute and was shipped quickly. Communication was fast.
      Thanks.

15. I Bought an adorable TTYA Hoodie from GoodbyeYouHelloMe, She is fantastic!
      Perfect transaction, Quick shipping too! I would recommend her to everyone :aheartbea

16. I adopted a lovely MNF Shushu from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. She shipped her super fast and packaged her really well..Doll was as described : ) Would do business with again
      Thanks!
      Zenna

17. GoodbyeYouHelloMe & I have had quite a few transactions together now! I bought a awesome little MNF top from her, and she, in turn, bought a MNF Shushu from me along with a pair of TTYA jeans! I love working with her, and I hope that I have a chance to do more business with her in the future :)

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased a super cute 7-8" mohair wig from GoodbyeYouHelloMe - thanks - good deal! :)

19. I bought a beautiful dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and it's amazing! :D She even gave me a free gift! I would definitely do buisness with her again :)

20. Staria is awesome! She purchased some MSD items from me, and patiently put up with the delay in shipping. She was super friendly throughout the entire transaction. :) Thank you~