1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Mar 22, 2010

1. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased the cutest handmade shirt from GYHM and she even sent cute shorts to go with it! Great price, nice quality, and lovely on the dollies! I recommend and would do many transactions in the future with her! Thank you so much! :D

2. I purchased a Nobilitydoll Body from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Communication was great and the body was as described. It was packaged very well and arrived safely ^^ Shipping was a little wonky, but I chalked it up to the post office being closed on new year's weekend

I would do business with GoodbyeYouHelloMe in the future :)

3. Feedback for Sale
      She purchased a supia rosy from me on layaway.

Communication was instantaneous
      Payments were always on time or early
      and she was willing to negotiate partial trades :)

Feedback for Trades
      She traded a dress she had made as well as a Leeke Grey head she had for sale.
      Both items were shipped quickly and packaged well.
      Very pleased with both my items :)

4. I purchased a shirt from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Great communication and the top is adorable and very well made. I would definitely buy from her again.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

5. Purchased a sleeping mnf head from GYHM. Perfect transaction as always. Great communication and fast shipping. Super happy and highly recommended! Thanks!

6. GYHM bought a wig from me. Payment was quick and she was great to work with! Thanks!

7. I sold some clothes to Goodbyeyouhellome, fast payment and very good communication. Good buyer! thanks again.

8. Sold a pair of Souldoll jeans to GoodbyeYouHelloMe and the transaction was great. Very nice and pleasant in all communications. Thanks!

9. I sold some shoes to GoodbyeYouHelloMe. She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. :D Thanks!

10. I bought a MNF head from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and she was awesome as always. She was super quick to respond to PMs and very friendly. She also shipped very quickly and the head was packaged perfectly. Thanks again!! <3

11. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Second time I have purchased hand-made MSD slim clothes from GYHM and again I am very happy with the transaction! Always a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks! :aheartbea

12. Thanks so much! Fast shipping, super fast communication, and good packaging! Pleasure to deal with!

13. GoodbyeYouHelloMe purchased an MSD vest from me; payment received in a timely fashion and great communication. Thank you!

14. Sold a KDF sweater to Goodbyeyouhellome and couldnt have asked for an easier transaction. Payment was quick, communication was wonderful.
      Look forward to doing business with her again.

15. This was my first transaction with GYHM, but I doubt it'll be the last. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Everything was beautifully made and quickly shipped. Great seller!!

16. Just recieved two new dresses from GoodbyeYouHelloMe...I might be addicted?! I love her style! My dolls are so well dressed now! Thank you so much! :)

17. GoodbyeyouHellome bought some MSD clothes from me. Very easy transaction, great buyer, & great communication! Thank you! :)

18. GoodbyeYouHelloMe bought a mohair wig from me - very friendly and prompt communication - super
      speedy payment - AND - she let me know when the package arrived too! Glad that it works for your gal!
      Wonderful transaction!! Thank you!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

19. GoodbyeYouHelloMe bought a Haute Doll from me in an excellent transaction! Thanks much for letting me know it arrived ^^

20. I sold a pair of eyes to GoodbyeYouHelloMe and everything went great! I would for sure sell to her again. ^_^