1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoodbyeYouHelloMe

Mar 22, 2010

1. I commissioned a dress from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and it turned out great! She made the dress super quick and communication was great. I definitely recommend her and will most likely commission her again in the future. :)

2. I almost bought a mnf A-line body from GoodbyeYouHelloMe earlier in the week, but was disappointed when after agreeing to sell the body to me, she sold it to someone else the next day. With the mods' permission, here's the exchange between GoodbyeYouHelloMe and myself:

I hadn't replied back right away, as I left the computer for a couple hours, but when I came back, I saw this:

I replied back,

And got this,

I told her something along the lines of, "okay, well let me know how it goes" and the next day she sent me a PM telling me that the other person bought the body. On one hand, I can understand selling it to someone who can pay faster, but on the other, I feel it was unfair considering we had just agreed on a plan and down payment. She seemed to have agreed to sell me the body and then sold it to someone else instead, which I feel calls for flakey feedback.

3. GoodbyeYouHelloMe bought dolly items from me again. Lovely person to deal with, prompt payment.
      I hope the items arrived safely! :)

4. I bought a pair of SD heels from her. She was quick to answer questions, shipped incredibly quickly, and was packaged really well! I received the heels in perfect condition.
      I highly recommend her as a seller.

5. I bought a skirt from GoodbyeYouHelloMe, and transaction was nice and pleasant. Thanks.

6. Super fast payment~

Great buyer~

Thank you!!

7. GoodbyeYouHelloMe bought a Minifee Karsh form me on layaway and was a great buyer! She paid on time, communicated often, and let me know when the doll arrived to her! I definitely recommend her as a buyer and wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again in the future! Thanks again for being a great buyer! :)

8. I commissioned a blue tunic style top and purchased a cute dress from GYHM, for my mnf girl. Communication was always prompt, she kept me updated on my commission and held the dress to ship with it. I am very happy with my purchase.

Thank you for another smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

9. Bought a MNF body from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and transaction went smoothly. Prompt communication, body was packaged very well and she even sent a cute little gift.

Thanks for the smooth transaction :daisy

10. I purchased a cardigan, shirt, and shorts from GoodbyeYouHelloMe! She always makes them with such care and concern about what I want! I am so excited for my girls to have a new outfit! Thank you!

11. Goodbyeyouhellome took part in my Freedom Teller GO.
      She was prompt in communication and very polite. She let me know when the items arrived.
      I would be happy to work with her again in the future.

12. Great buyer! GoodbyeYourHelloMe bought a fur wig from me and the transaction was very smooth. Good communication and fast payment. And she let me kno as soon as the wig arrived.

13. GBYHM Bought a MNF Juri head from me, great buyer, quick payment and was great about communication.

14. I bought a Minifee Karsh from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. She was always quick on her responses and the shipping was lightning fast!
      I definitely recommend her!

15. I just received the most gorgeous eyes from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and I am thrilled!! Shipping was fast and communication was perfect. I would definitely buy from her again!

16. GoodbyeYouHelloMe bought some laptops from me :) Pleasure as always; fast payment and great communication. Thanks again!

17. I bought the most adorable shorts from GoodbyeYouHelloMe and I absolutely love them! I have had so many great dealings with her and I can't say enough great things. She was even kind enough to send me a shirt she made as a gift (which is also amazing!!!) I will be buying more from her and I highly recommend her to everyone! Thank you again GoodbyeYouHelloMe!!!:D

18. GoodbyeYouHelloMe sold me some SD clothing and an SD Luts wig. The items were shipped quickly and just as described. She even refunded me when the shipping wasn't as much as she expected it to be. Thanks so much! :)

19. I bought some clothing items from GoodbyeYouHelloMe. Everything shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Thanks!

20. Very very good seller! I bought jeans and she was so kind to send a shirt for free <3333 Sweet, responsible, patient! She sent the items very quickly, I would definitely buy from her again :D