1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoroChaggi

Jul 31, 2010

1. I bought one of my dream doll from the GorroChaggi and very happy. The doll came fast and communication was great. Thank you very much.:)

2. I bought a Dikadoll Rena Elf from Colleen, she's a total pleasure to deal with and I'm really happy with the doll, wouldn't hesitate in entering into another transaction with her...thank you!!!

3. I recently purchased a LUTS Kid Delf Lolly from GoroChaggi! She was an absolute sweetheart to talk with, and she allowed me to pay off Lolly on layaway. She has always notified me whenever she receives payments, and shipped promptly! The package was well-secured and the doll was wrapped well. Thank you so much for the pleasant transaction! I would not hesitate to transact with GoroChaggi again. :aheartbea

4. A++++++++ transaction!

I purchased 2 MNF heads from Colleen and I am very, VERY happy! The heads arrived super-fast and they were exactly as described. I would love to do business with Colleen again at any time. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5. I purchased a Luts doll from GoroChaggi. Everything went smoothly and i totally love my new boy.

Thanks so much :)

6. GoroChaggi bought a Volks SchoolD head from me, and everything went perfectly. A wonderful buyer, thank you again! :)

7. I bought a MNF Rin from GoroChaggi, and she was a real joy to work with. If ever I had a question or requested an update she was always quick to reply, which made this process a very smooth transaction. Very positive and sweet; I'd gladly do business again! :)

8. I bought a KDF head from GoroChaggi and it was a fantastic transaction. Communication was great and shipping was done promptly and securely. Thank you! I would definitely do business again. :)

9. Just finished a wonderful transaction with GoroChaggi. I was able to purchase from her a Volks Chloe FS(outfit) and really couldn't have gone any better. She was always so nice and prompt in our communications. I'd love to deal with her again and would totally recommend her. Thanks again, dear!!! :D

10. I purchased a DDdy Ruby from GoroChaggi and I couldn't be happier! She was kind enough to offer layaway also. Ruby was exactly how described, packaged well and shipped promptly. Fantastic seller!! ^_^

11. I entered into a trade agreement with GoroChaggi for her Kid Delf Jamong girl. She was super, super nice. Communication was excellent and she was very understanding when I could not ship the day I stated I would. The doll arrived super fast and very safely packaged. She even came with extras! And the doll is just gorgeous. I could not be happier. Would love to deal with again.

12. i traded an alpaca wig for a SP feeple60 celine head with GoroChaggi
      the head arrived today and is fantastic. packaged safely.
      she has been an absolute pleasure to work with. very accommodating and patient and friendly.

thank you so very much. very highly recommended ^_____^

13. GoroChaggi purchased my Delf Soony on layaway, every payment was prompt and she finished the layaway early. Communication was excellent and kind, she was just a dream to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again anytime... A 110% perfect transaction from start to finish. Thank you again!

14. I've bought a Feeple60 Moe Celine to GoroChaggi. She was kind to accept my layaway plan, and the whole transaction has been a perfect one. Nice and friendly communication, fast and safe shipping. My Celine arrived quickly, safely and in perfect condition.
      I can't recommend GoroChaggi enough ! Thanks so much for this happy and smooth transaction. :)

15. I sold my Delf DES to GoroChaggi. Lovely buyer, great communication, prompt payment. And they let me know when the parcel arrived. Recommended buyer! ^__^
      Thanks so much! :aheartbea

16. Traded with GoroChaggi a Chiwoo head for her Fairyland outfit. friendly communication, speedy shipping, well packaged. I would purchase or trade with her again in the future. Perfect transaction! Highly recommended.

17. I bought a Fairyland Celine outfit from her.
      All went good, great communication and good handling :)

18. GoroChaggi adopted my Delf Shiwoo. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid promptly and was very friendly. She let me know when he arrived and overall it was one of the best transactions I've had here so far :)
      Thank you and enjoy your Shiwoo~~!

19. I bought a wig from GoroChaggi and it came shipped safely and quickly! There was wonderful communication and a good experience so I would definitely do business with this person again! A+++

20. I traded my Rosette Vela for GoroChaggi's Delf DES and Chiwoo head, and it went very smoothly! She kept in good communication while we figured out when to ship around the same time, and the items I got were well packed and as described. I would certainly trade with GoroChaggi again!