1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoroChaggi

Jul 31, 2010

1. I purchased some SD clothes from GoroChaggi - very smooth transaction, I would buy from her again :)

2. Bought a pair of oscardoll eyes. Everything went smoothly and perfect. Highly recommend GoroChaggi. A+++++++ seller. Would gladly do business with her again <3

3. I purchased a set of Dollheart outfit from GoroChaggi and everything went perfectly. Fast reply and very polite communication. The item is very well packed too. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! Highly recommended seller! :D

4. I bought some clothes from GoroChaggi and everything was great <3 They informed me when they would be shipping the clothes and of the tracking number the day it went out. Thank you so much!

5. Got some girls clothes from GoroChaggi and I'm very pleased.
      Nice seller, good communication, fast shipping and item is as described. Many thanks! ^_^

6. Bought a gas mask from GoroChaggi from the Feeple60 Fullset! They were very fast to respond to my questions, and the item came perfectly packed and safe! Thank you!
      (✿´꒳`)ノ°+.*

7. I bouht some boots from GoroChaggi. It was a great transaction! She shipped them quickly, and kept me posted when she couldn't make it to the post office. Everything was packaged nice and communication was great. :3 I'd buy from again

8. I bought a B&G body from GoroChaggi and the whole transaction was fantastic from start to finish. The body was packed well and in flawless condition. Thank you so much!

9. I purchased a Soom Rosette from GoroChaggi, and everything went amazingly! She was very communicative and worked with me on how to proceed with the layaway. Once I made the final payment, she shipped out the doll on the day indicated. The doll is in the exact condition as pictured, and looks even more beautiful in person! I would not hesitate to purchase something else from her on the Marketplace! Thank you! :D
      Danielle

10. I purchased a 50cm Obitsu from GoroChaggi. She was very polite and kept in constant contact. She also mailed out the doll very fast and was a pleasure to buy from! Everything went smoothly and I'm very pleased to have dealt with GoroChaggi!

11. I traded with GoroChaggi for an Unoa Sist for my Luts Arwen! Communication was quick and the doll was shipped out on our planned date! They were very patient with me and I also appreciate the extras!! I definitely recommend them as a trader/buyer!!

12. I hosted a Licht GO with GoroChaggi as a participant and it was great! She replied quickly and the interaction was pleasant :) I would definitely recommend doing business with her!

13. Positive feedback
      I bought a beautiful head with faceup from GoroChaggi and the whole transaction was wonderful and GoroChaggi always had prompt communication and was super kind and helpful:)
      The head arrived quickly and was very carefully packaged and well protected and in excellent condition.
      I highly recommend GoroChaggi as a seller and would buy from them again:)

14. POSITIVE!!!!

Bought 2 Sia heads from GoroChaggi on layaway, she was very friendly and even told me in good time what the shipping would be, she sent the package out very fast and packed them well! :D
      I'm very VERY happy....

Thank you so much :D

15. I bought a MNF head from GoroChaggi, everything was great! It was a pleasure to deal with you! Thank you so much!

16. :) I had an excellent transaction with GoroChaggi! I purchased a body from her via layaway, and everything went very smoothly, and she even helped me out a bit, being very understandable about me being new to the new marketplace. ^^ She sent the body very well packed, and quite promptly considering the holidays, and kept up great communication about when she'd be able to ship and everything else. I may be rambling a little, but she was great and I want to make sure I mention as much as possible. XD Thanks for everything!

17. Bought a Luts Delf Arwen through Layaway from GoroChaggi. She was kind, patient, the communication was excellent, and she shipped promptly. A wonderful transaction in all and I am so very happy with my purchase. What a great seller!

18. I bought two wigs from GoroChaggi. She let me know of any shipping issues before I purchased the wigs and sent them out lightning fast! An absolute pleasure to buy from. :)

19. I purchased a wig from GoroChaggi. The transaction was really excellent! GoroChaggi was thoroughly pleasant & professional in messages. Shipping was very prompt and quick, and she very graciously answered my related questions & alerted me upon shipment. She was incredibly helpful & generous, even when we experienced some confusion, and promptly provided a solution. I would gladly purchase from GoroChaggi again should the occasion arise. Thank you!

20. I purchased a Resinsoul Mei from GoroChaggi. Communication was great, shipping was done in a timely manner and they let me know when they did. The doll arrived safely packed and just as described. GoroChaggi was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks for a perfect transaction!