1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoroChaggi

Jul 31, 2010

1. I purchased a MNF VE Chloe head from Gorochaggi. She was wonderfully communicative, and shipped it super fast. I definitely recommend her!!!

2. I sold my SDF Cian to GoroChaggi and she was extremely professional and kind. On top of that, very prompt PMs and payment!

Best transaction ever - thanks again :D!

3. GoroChaggi sold me a MNF Luka Sleeping faceplate with an amazingly beautiful faceup. I am so happy with our transaction!! Thank you so much! I LOVE HIM!:aheartbea

4. GoroChaggi bought a brand new MSD from me and was a perfect delight in every way. Rapid payment, sweet communication and she let me know when the boy arrived. She even left feedback before I did! If I ever get the chance to sell to her again I'd count it as a pure blessing.

5. GoroChaggi bought a few items of clothing from me. ^^ She was wonderful to work with and I'd happily recommend her to anyone~

Thank you~ :3

6. I purchased a littlefee doll from GoroChaggi. She was a pleasure to deal with and communication was flawless. He was packed well, and she let me know promptly that she couldn't send him the day she said, and quickly sent him out the next day. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. ^_^

7. I did a face-up commission for GoroChaggi ^ ^ She is such a wonderful person do work with~ She responds asap! very nice about everything, and pays when she says she will : ) It has been a great experience to be able to work with her and paint her lovely dolly --thank you! <33

8. I purchased a LTF Shiwoo from GoroChaggi. She was absolutely amazing and accommodating and wonderful! She let me choose layaway and was very patient and my many many (many many) messages.

Thanks so much!

9. I sold some wigs to GoroChaggi. She was very nice, paid quickly and all her pms are polite and kind. Great buyer. Thank you!

10. I bought another doll, a Minifee Karsh, off of GoroChaggi. Just like always communication was flawless and she was incredibly friendly. She let me know when she could ship, and did so on the quoted day. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again~

11. GoroChaggi bought my KDF Elf Ttory, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout. I'd be happy to deal with GoroChaggi again anytime! I'm so glad Ttory will have a good home! :)

12. GoroChaggi led an amazingly speedy Crobidoll GO. Everything went smooth as it could be, and my items even managed to sneak in just before I left for vacation. <3 What a wonderful experience.

13. I also participated in GoroChaggi's Crobidoll GO. It was a super speedy order, though there was a tiny speed bump on the company's side and not Goro's. All in all it was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely work with GoroChaggi again. She's just awesome ^^ <3

14. I was in the Crobidoll Go that GoroChaggi hosted and she was amazing!
      Communication was excellent and she shipped out my items quickly. My item arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier.
      Thank you soo much! ^^

15. participated in a Crobidoll GO run by GoroChaggi and she was awesomely amazing and kept us all up to date my items arrived really fast and i would definitely join another GO with her again in the future

16. I purchased a tiny sized table and chairs from GoroChaggi. She was super friendly and nice to talk to, and shipped out really fast. The items arrived very well packed and looked great! I'd love to do business with her again! Thanks!! :D

17. i bought a mnf woosoo head from GoroChaggi. the transaction was perfect, she was lovely, communicated quickly, was very helpful, the head was packaged perfectly and she shipped exactly when she said she would. couldnt ask for a better transaction, and she is a very lovely person :aheartbea

18. I purchased several items of clothing from GoroChaggi, and she was such a joy to work with. Her communications were timely, professional and very personable. She did exactly as she said she would, represented the quality of the items accurately and shipped promptly with DC tracking. I'm thrilled, appreciate her integrity and would happily work with her again.

Thank you! :aheartbea

19. I bought a tshirt for my girl from GoroChaggi. She was so nice to deal with and shipped the shirt super fast! I'd deal with her again any time and would highly recommend her. Thank you so much! <3 <3

20. Traded a sleeping shiwoo/ kid Delf hybrid for a D.O.D D.O.C U Everything went fantastic I would defanately trade with her again in the future