1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoroChaggi

Jul 31, 2010

1. I bought a IOS Maru (head & body) set from GoroChaggi and the transaction was flawless. I would definitely buy from her again! A+ on all points.

2. I participated in GoroChaggi's Luts GO and everything was good. Her communications were prompt and friendly. Recommend. Thank you.

3. I traded one of my tiny dolls for an SD head that GoroChaggi was selling, plus a few items on both sides and a small amount of money from her. She was very quick to pay and the transaction went flawlessly. Best of all, she was very kind and flexible, and overall wonderful to communicate with and deal with. She shipped earlier than expected and the head arrived beautifully, safely and very well packed. I would not hesitate to buy/sell/trade with her again and I'm glad my little girl found a great home!

4. Positive trade!

I traded some MSD clothes to GoroChaggi for a pair of SD pants. The transaction went smoothly and the pants are great! Mine showed up a couple of days later than her half, but they were shipped the same day and that was no fault of hers. She's very friendly and I would recommend her as a buyer, seller or trade partner. Thanks!

5. I was in a Luts Go run by GoroChaggi. So very nice! Communication was excellent and always friendly. The package arrived quickly and in very good order! I would recommend GoroChaggi as a GO runner to anyone. Thank you GoroChaggi!

6. I did a trade with GoroChaggi; some SD clothes she had for a BBB tiny that I had.
      It was an excellent experience. She communicated excellently and was (much) prompt(er with her responses than I was) even with a busy holiday-schedule. I would definitely transact with her again.

7. I joined GoroChaggi's Nine9Style GO. She kept us all informed, shipped the items out quickly, and was a pleasure to deal with! I would definitely join one of her GOs in the future! Thank you for a wonderful transaction<3.

8. GoroChaggi ran a Nine9 Style G.O I participated in. She was prompt with everything, nice, and shipped out my items quickly at my request as I wanted them before my doll arrived home. Awesome to work with and I would be more then happy to participate in another go with her again!

9. I joined her Luts GO and got the goods quick, thanks!

10. I am so sorry for posting this so late! GoroChaggi bought a Fairyland Karsh from me. She did a layaway and there was never a problem with a payment. Her communication was great throughout the whole deal. I would highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

11. I participated in GoroChaggi's GO for Nine9Style and wouldn't hesitate to join another. She was really nice and kept us up to date throughout, sent invoices promptly, and shipped everything quickly. Thanks!

12. I participated in GoroChaggi's Nine9Style GO. She is super nice. She was very understanding when things doesnt go the way you wanted in life. She let me pay my shipping on a later date and i am very gratful to her. She kept everyone informed and she shipped out my item very fast. in the go. I woud definitely join any of her GO's again in the future.:)Thank you for a great transaction.:)

13. I traded my Unoa B-El head for GoroChaggi's Resinsoul Iruhi. The trade was very smooth and perfectly timed. Her communication was great and I'm very happy with the transaction! :D All trades should be this quick and pleasant! :)

A+ EXCELLENT! :D

14. I bought Luts KD Maska from GoroChaggi. There were few minor problems which were all haddled exremely well. Also communication could not have been better. My recommendations :daisy

15. GoroChaggi purchased some MSD sandals from my sales thread last month and I am remiss in leaving feedback. The transaction went very smooth. Communication was excellent and payment was very quick. Thank you!

16. Lovely GoroChaggi adopted my MNF Miyu and I am delighted that she has gone to such a lovely new owner. Many thanks for being a most excellent buyer! A+ for payments, communications and awesomeness :D

17. GoroChaggi sold me her DC Bella and she arrived home safely packaged and rather quick (perhaps a bit late, but that was because of the holiday hehe) and I'm really happy about her. Would absolutely deal with again!
      lots of hugs <3

18. I was in GoroChaggi's recent Luts GO, and just like before the transaction was flawless. Not only did Luts ship really quickly, Goro kept us updated through out the process, was very friendly when answering questions or requests, and sent out our packages lickity-split. GoroChaggi is the type of GO Leader that makes GOs worthwhile. I will never hesitate to either recommend her or participate in any GO she might run.

She gets my Preferred GO Leader for Life Award ^^b. Thank you so much Goro! <3

19. I recently joined GoroChaggi's Luts GO, and I can't say enough great things!!! GoroChaggi was always quick to update us on the status of the GO, and was always very friendly and polite in her communications with me. Shipping from Luts to GoroChaggi was super quick, as was the mailing from her to me of my purchases. She is an amazing GO leader, and I highly recommend her. I wouldn't hesitate to join one of her GOs again... In fact, I hope to do so in the future if given the opportunity. :)

20. Ships with the speed of greased lightning.