1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GoroChaggi

Jul 31, 2010

1. Was in on a Luts GO with GoroChaggi and everything went well. She was organized and shipped quickly. Would gladly do business with her again!

2. Was just in a trade with GoroChaggi for her Unoa L-bi faceplate.
      The transaction was very smooth, a quick negotiation, and fast shippmemt. She let me know as soon as the part I sent arrived, and she packaged the L-bi faceplate (and a wig as part of the trade) very well.
      I would gladly trade with or sell to her again without hesitation.
      I am very pleased!!!

3. I joined GoroChaggi's recent Luts GO. Goro was excellent at keeping communication and making sure everyone was happy. My item was shipped promptly from Goro to me and was nice and secure. I only have good things to say about GoroChaggi.:)

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I traded 2 items from the Fairyland Mirwen FS for two 2 short msd wigs. Pleasant transaction, would recommend her as a trade partner and would do it again! Thanks! :D

5. I purchased a wig from GoroChaggi and the transaction was seamless. She was a delight to do business with and I'm happy with my purchase. Thank you!

6. I purchased a shirt from GoroChaggi and the transaction went perfectly. Very pleasant seller and she shipped quickly. I would definitely do business with her again!

Thank you!

7. Had a great transaction with goroChaggi when buying her BBB Lucky :D He was sent packaged very well, and came with wonderful extras which made my box opening one of my happiest ^^

Would do transactions with her again! (as soon as I get the chane X3)

~aya

8. Just received my wigs from the Leeke group order GoroChaggi hosted and it was a marvelous transaction! GoroChaggi was polite quick and efficient in getting this order going and making sure participants were informed as to what was going on every step of the way. I would definitely work with GoroChaggi again :)

9. I participated in a GO hosted by GoroChaggi. It was a very pleasant, smooth with no problems. GoroChaggi was easy to contact and responded quickly to any inquiries. I would participate in another GO hosted by GoroChaggi and would recommend others to participate as well.

10. I joined GoroChaggi's Leeke group order and it was great! Everything was very quick and she kept us updated well.

11. I joined GoroChaggi's Leeke GO for a wig. She was incredibly paitient and helpful after being told TWICE that the wig I wanted was sold out. Instead of dropping me from the GO she kept sending messages to Leeke until I got a lovely wig that I just love. Thanks for everything! Definitely would do business with again!

12. I joined GoroChaggi's Leekeworld Go and everything went very well! She is very prompt and organized!

13. I just participated in a Leekeworld GO ran by GoroChaggi and had a wonderful experience! First of all, she was kind enough to let me join even though I PM'd her right at the cut-off mark. She had excellent communication every step of the way and kept all of the participants well informed. She was extremely quick to ship out items after she received the order and was all-around a really lovely person to deal with. Thank you so much! ♥

14. A+ as a GO leader! perfectly smooth & good communication. ^__^

15. Excellent, and lovely to deal with, :) Got on her go and everything went smoothly.

16. Joined Gorochaggi's Leeke GO. Quick communication, shipping, and updated regularly, very smooth GO experience, thanks! :)

17. If the Flash was in this hobby, he wouldn't be able to run a faster GO than GoroChaggi! Efficient, fast, and great communication, and flexible!

18. I joined GoroChaggi's GO and she was AMAZING to work with. She was super fast, helpful and always very friendly. She was lightning fast with communication too. I couldn't ask for a better GO host!! Thank you so much for letting me join your GO!! I hope to work with you again in the future! <3

19. I bought a minifee Karsh from Gorochaggi on layaway. She was amazing to deal with. Replied to my messages super fast and shipped so quickly too.

Thanks so much!!

20. I've joined a Leeke GO hosted by Gorochaggi, and everything went perfectly. She's super flexible, friendly and kind! Communication and organization was great! I'd love to participate in another GO hosted by her in the future. Thank you for everything! n__________n