1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GothicKDM

Aug 26, 2006

1. I participated in a Fairyland GO run by GothicKDM, and have done a trade with her before. She has great communication, a joy to talk to, and is very professional. The items, both times, arrived packed wonderfully and were shipped in a timely manner. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much! <3

2. I bought a doll from GothicKDM, she shipped promptly and the doll arrived in perfect condition thanks to her careful packaging. Thanks so much!! ^___^

3. I took part of her fairyland group order, she was wonderful to work with and items where shipped fast.

4. ~Positive~
      I sold a Volks Yugiri to GothicKDM. She is super nice, paid her layaway off on time and let me know when he arrived. A great buyer! ^__^

5. I ordered some wigs and shoes from a Fairyland GO that GothicKDM was runnning. Everything went very smoothly, and I would happily join in on another GO that GothicKDM was running.

Nancy Maya

6. Quick Feedback:
      GothicKDM is a wonderful at running splits. I would recommend her to everyone! Everything came quick, she kept constant contact, was organized and I'm 100% satisfied with her service.

In depth:
      I joined a Fairyland split that she was running. I ordered A littlefee shiwoo girl (she took the faceplate from that one and packed it with a girl body) with a faceup. I've never taken part in a split so I was rather nervous, but GothicKDM answered all my questions. She made sure my doll was wrapped up in bubble wrap. She arrived safe.

7. i bought the hawk legs from a Soom Euclase split, they arrived safe and sound, a perfect transaction!

8. I participated to one of her group orders (Fairyland) and it was great! Thank you!

9. I bought a Euclase head from GothicKDM. She was super awesome and I would definitely buy from her again.

10. I did traded with GothicKDM and would do it again, was my first time trading and it was a very smooth transaction. Very happy! ^__^

11. I bought an Euclase head with default faceup. The faceup has some scratch and she sent it to SOOM (do a new faceup) I waited, and then she sent it to me.
      All was very quickly and good communicated.

12. GothicKDM did a face up for my Jing. She was patient with my changes and did a fantastic job. Thank you so much! He came back packed carefully and very quickly.

13. I recently bought a Dollmore Kara from GothicKDM with a short layaway and a silver wig. He came well packed and was shipped fast. I would do business with this seller again.

14. I just bought Soom Beryl hooves from GothicKDM and they were received in perfect condition. Excellent seller! She made my hooved dreams come true! Thanks again!

15. I took part on a split that GothicKDM started. I am very pleased with the whole process. My Ryoya head arrived quickly and well packaged. She's a very nice person to deal with. I highly recommend her!!
      Thanks~

16. Excellent seller, there were minor mishaps, but she was so honest and
      courteous by kept me updated. Item was well packed and arrived so quickly.
      Thank you GothicKDM.

17. my second transaction with GothicDM..... no problems whatsoever... great buyer.

18. Flake Feedback for GothicKDM

I had originally contacted GothicKDM concerning one of the two Yo-SD boy bodies that she had for sale in the MP.

I contacted her on Oct 18th asking for pictures and a shipping quote to Canada. She replied that shipping would be 10-15$ but that one of the bodies was at her friend's place and that the latest she'd be able to get it was in a month, but added "if i have to i can go next weekend to see her and get the doll XD"

I tell her I don't mind waiting since I would like being able to pay for the body the 29th and ask her for pictures of the body that I was going to be getting as well as a time she would be able to ship it. I'm told that I would have to wait until the weekend of the 24th for pictures since her friend was away until then and that the friend would be able to ship the body to me. I tell her that is not a problem but make it clear that the doll would require tracking and insurance and the tracking number PMed to me from her or the friend.

I don't hear anything back from her and the weekend of the 24th comes with no pictures, so I send her a PM Sunday evening (the 25th) asking if she had pictures. I get this on the Monday, the 26th:

(Bolded is my own doing) I tell her that I'm not interested in the extra hands and that I would rather wait until she's able to switch the hands and send the body to me. I ask her to confirm when she is able to ship the doll (specifically asking if it would be that week) and ask her to confirm the shipping amount and her paypal so I can pay her on the 29th.

I get no reply from her until I send her another PM on Nov 1st telling her I am disappointed about the lack of communication and ask again for shipping fees, her paypal and tell her that I need the body shipped out by the end of the week so that I can receive it by Nov 19th. (The end of the week being the 7th, which fell within the two weeks that she told me she'd be able to get the body on in her PM above, from Oct 26th)

I get this in reply, the same day:
      She was selling the boy body for 200$, which would mean that shipping was 25$, and that was at least 10$ more then what I had been previously quoted. I ask her to confirm she would be able to get the body this week and ask her if the body comes with shipping and insurance.

I get told that she would be able to see her friend this week, or next week and am not told anything about the shipping. I reply asking her to confirm the shipping method, bolding my previous question about shipping. I am only told the total, 225$, as a reply. I ask her to confirm the shipping method that she is going to be using, making sure to ask about the tracking and insurance, and remind her that I had a set date that I had given her for me to receive the body by. She tells me that she doesn't know what method it would be, but she thinks that it would be Global Priority.

I send her this in reply:
      "I've been worried for the past couple of days over some of the things that have been going on with this transaction and would like to get them sorted out before we go any further.

Communication from you has been spotty; I generally need to be the one to PM you and even then it generally takes a couple of days for you to reply to even simple questions. You've given me no set date when you will get the body from your friend, and it seems to keep changing or being pushed back when you might be able to go when I made it clear I needed him by a certain date. You also haven't been clear on a shipping method until now (and from what I know of Global Priorty it is not a very good option compared to USPS Priority International).

If you cannot get the body from your friend and have him ready to be shipped by the evening of Saturday, November 7th, I am going to look elsewhere for a body and I will be leaving honest feedback about how this transaction has gone in your feedback thread. The longer that this continues, the less confidence that I have this will end well for either of us unless I get something solid from you concerning this transaction."

I receive this as a response:
      Now, I had not at first told her that I would need the body by a certain date, but was using the dates she had given me on Oct 26th and Nov 1st to set Nov 7th as the date she needed to have the body in hand to ship and I had not changed that date from Nov 1st when I said I needed her to be able to ship the body by the end of the week.

But, with her excuses, the notion that I should know her friends and the details of their friendships and the unconfirmed shipping date, I chose to end the transaction there and leave feedback of my experience with her for other users to see.

19. I dont want to get into it, I just want to put my side here...but this wasnt really a transaction, you asked me to put it on hold, and i did, but there was no money exchanged, i never asked for a downpayment of any kind.

You did contact me on the 18th, and i did say it would take at least a month to get to my friend (four weeks from when you pmed me), I also had the two bodies that i was selling but that one wasnt with me, and i wasnt sure if the person buying the other body wanted that preference for the one that they asked for, which was the neon (which ended up being the body i was going to sell you) but she went with the one i had here which was the kuntas body.

I replied to you saying

The shipping was an estimate not an exact quote. And when you made mention of the US address, i just left it alone. I also gave you the DOA name of my friend so that you knew who she was and her thing says she lives in Indiana. Yes i did make the offer go to that weekend and get it, but as you said in your pm

As i have said, had you told me you needed it by the 19th, i would have made more set plans. My friend was training in indiana, and when she got back to her home, i asked her for pictures, and she had left her camera at her fathers, and was getting it sunday, which was the little delay on the pictures.

I explained to you about the hand, and i know i said
      1) you could buy it the extra hands
      2) or wait till i got a chance to get down there
      3) but I also could have had her ship it without the pinkyswear, and ship you the extra default hand, but i guess that was my error for not stating giving you that option, but you could have just told me that you wanted me to do that third choice and i would have had no problem with it.

I told you that the shipping I paid to send out the other body was 25 and that it had been an international package. I also said that i was laid off and also busy with family - ie friend in the ER

Again on my end i must have misread this pm and i assumed you wanted me to mail it by the 13.

When i replied i had missed to include about the shipping and when you pmed me I had missunderstood your question about the shipping and gave you the price, and from what i assumed, global priority and USPS international priority are the same thing. I have to send it with the customs form and insurance and i just assumed that you knew i would be insuring it, and that it is an automaticly has to be priority when you insure an item - again my fault for assuming. I also checked the website and its called Priority Mail® International Meduim/Small Flat-Rate Box. and there is no global priority anymore.

I always replied back to your pms as soon as i got them. Except for last week which i said I also was dealing with a friend here who is having heart issues and had to be taken to the ER twice. I know i didnt give a set date, because I was still trying to figure it out, and to as i said judge things by the weather, plus the 7th is a personal day which i didnt bring up because when i told you the original month to get there, it was after this date.

On my end, I am sorry that you didn't understand that it would take at least a month (which i am on week 3 of the original stated month) to get TO the product then include time for shipping afterward and that you never stated you needed it by a certain date until the PM last sunday, but i guess i can't be a mind reader nor can i be blamed had the weekend i decided on was delayed if it snowed or any unforseen event had happened.

20. I bought a YoSD body for my friend as a gift and everything was excellent. Thank you very much for such a smooth transaction~ <3