1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GothicKDM

Aug 26, 2006

1. GothicKDM brought her Amber from me. Was a friendly and courteous correspondent and paid for her immediately. Would happily do business again anytime. A great buyer. :)

2. Bought a rickydoll body from GothicKDM.. nicely packed.. fast reply n let me know when she's sending it out.. even paid for the unexpected extra cost for the shipping.. great seller..

3. I bought a Super Gem Female body from GothicKDM and the transaction was very smooth. She shipped the body out to me as soon as she could and packaged it very well. The communication was good and she was friendly in all her replies. Thank you GothicKDM.

4. GothicKDM answered my wtb for LF headback. Transaction perfect all around! I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

5. Bought two pair of Volks YoSD hands, communication and shipping was lighting fast! Thank you so much!

6. I just purchased a WS Dollmore Liebe from GothicKDM, and I could not be happier with the transaction, thank you very much :)

7. I brought an SSDF Body from GothicKDM, shipping was a little slower then expected but she was kind enough to include a free pair of Marsh pants as an apology! A very pleasent and easy transaction, I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

8. I bought a Pixydoll Dino head from GothicKDM. Everything went well and he arrived in a timely matter. ^^
      Thank you!

9. I purchased an Oceanmoon Shou-Ryu head from GothicKDM and it was a very pleasant and happy transaction. The head was very well packed and in pristine condition on arrival. Highly recommended seller!

10. I traded some pipos fox ears for cass human legs that GothicKDM and the transaction was wonderful. She had excellent communication and was very pleasant to work with. She also shipped very promptly and the items were well packed. I would certainly do business with her again :).

11. I purchased Soom monthly body parts from GothicKDM :) i am super pleased with the transaction and she is ever so nice!

12. nice trade with GothicKDM.......... she shipped the items as promised, they were packaged well, and arrived promptly and safely in good condition..... would trade again.

13. I purchased a Volks F-15 head from GothicKDM. She is wonderful to buy from :D

Thank so much!!

14. I've bought a Soom Cass Bust Part from GothicKDM and the transaction was wonderful! Everything was fine and the contact as also the shipping were fantastic. The Bust Part arrived in a perfect condition, too. I've absolutely enjoyed this transaction, so thank you so much for it, dear! :aheartbea I would buy from you everytime again. :)

15. I did a partial trade with GothicKDM. Communication was great, she sent her items/money in a timely manner, and is absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you for another perfect transaction! <3

16. GothicKDM bought Re-Che head from me and it was a very nice transaction- good communication, honest person. :)
      Thanks ^^

17. GothicKDM did a trade with me which went really well. Everything she sent was in great shape and arrived quickly, the trade values she suggested were very fair, and the arrangement itself went perfectly.

18. It was an excellent saller. I bought an MD Ryu with her. Communication went very well throughout the process, she was supportive even with a short delay, and accepted my request for express shipping easily. She was very sweet, and also did a wonderful faceup, included in initial price. She is responsible, reliable, and I totally recommend her!

19. I just bought a dream doll from GothicKDM and am so grateful to her. She did everything I asked with such grace. A wonderful seller in every way.

20. I myself am actually very upset with GothicKDM. I ordered a doll and I only got the body. I paid for the WHOLE doll that included the missing faceplate that I've been waiting for for nearly a year. I paid to have it painted and not even that was done. I dont know if this has to do with another personal issue with someone in my house but I am a seperate customer and paid with my -own -money. I'd like the faceplate or the amount for the faceplate paid back.