1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GothicKDM

Aug 26, 2006

1. I bought a Puki Puki body and faceplate. Great seller, very nice to deal with, nicely packaged and quick shipping. Thanks VERY much! :)

2. I bought a puki madeline faceplate. :) All communication was prompt and friendly, and the faceplate arrived in great condition. Thanks a lot for a pleasant transaction.

3. First of all you never contacted me once in a year until now on the faceplate and i wasnt dealing with you, I was dealing with your mother Siar, second your family dog damaged my LE dolls leg when i visited and your mother said right then and there they were going to pay for the replacement. I never did get the $200 i was suppose to be refunded for. Every time i have tried to get ahold of her via phone or IM or anything, i never got a reply. Only when i threatened not to mail the faceplate back, did i even get a response.

Its sitting in a box. I will once again send you a PM about this

4. I purchased a puki faceplate from GothicKDM, and the transaction was great! She let me know she wasn't able to get it in the mail until a few days later, which was fine. So communication was perfect. It arrived well packaged and a few days after she sent it. I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks much!!

5. I traded my Iplehouse Luna Tamer Chimera parts for GothicKDM's Iplehouse Chase Magician Chimera parts. I also commissioned a face-up from her. Everything went smoothly and she was a pleasure to work with. Would definitely transact with again!

6. I was a member of GothickDM's SOOM Breccia split. Despite some complications GothickDM completed the split and I am very happy with how I was treated overall. She notified me as soon as the doll arrived, confirmed my mailing address, and sent tracking number the next day; my fox parts arrived very carefully packed and in perfect shape. I commend GothickDM on managing this situation well and delivering as promised. =)

7. Hi

I have recently traded my Soom Romantic Ai for GothicDKM's I-Doll Alice. I'm totally pleased with my new girl at home. GothicDKM had superb communication. She was very friendly and I loved talking to her. She shipped out her portion of the trade in a very timely manner and it arrived totally safe and sound. I'm so grateful she did a trade with me. ^_^ :aheartbea Thank you so much! :D Please enjoy your new little boy at home~~~!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

- Lum Out -

8. I recently bought a puki faceplate from GothicKDM. The faceplate arrived extremely well packaged and is just adorable. Thanks!

9. I bought a DoD Camine head from GothicKDM.
      She was very kind a put him on hold until I had the money to pay for him. She shipped him as soon it was possible for her. The head arrived in perfect condition and without a problem.
      I would happily do business with her again!

10. I purchased 2 LTF faceplates from GothicKDM, was a purrfect transaction! Fast shipping and nice PMs.

11. I bought a pair of LTF hands from GothicKDM and was very happy with them, communication and shipping. I highly recommend!:)

12. Shadow Chan and I both bought something from her. I got the soom lady bust and butt and it was just perfect for what I needed for my doll, and the shipping was amazing and well protected! I would be happy to buy from her again.

13. Went in a split for a cuprit wig with Phynix, The wig is perfect and just as explained. No frizzing or bad threads I'll buy from you again!

14. I bought a volks yo-sd outfit set from GothicKDM, she was friendly and helpful.
      She was very patient with me and all my questions ^^;
      Thanks for the smooth transaction :)

15. Just received a head bought from GothicKDM and the whole transaction went just fine. :) She kept in touch even while moving house and the head arrived safely and in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

16. In response to this, I am not excusing myself. Life changes in the blink of an eye and I had some hard times as explained at the time. 1.True... my dog damaged the LE Soom Sard legs and true payment was agreed upon to replace the damaged legs with new ones in exchange for the damaged legs. Hard times and divorce changed a few things for us but the bottom line is this.... The entire doll was paid for by Kosa-Akos. Arrangements and commission was paid for by Kosa-Akos to have the face painted. You spoke directly to Kosa-Akos to have the faceup done and her requirements and details. You business on that faceplate was separate from our dealings regardless of the fact that a household is shared. 2. You threatened and yes I responded . Again, arrangements were made to send the faceplate, shipping for that arrangement was paid and sent to you...money in your hands again from Kosa-Akos. Here's the kick in this. You threatened based on your loss of job and need for money to pay bills, but when I would have paid for the damaged legs you inform me that you sold the doll with the damaged legs I was paying to have. As such you made a profit from the damaged legs and the agreement was for me to have them. That negated our agreement. I am not reneging. I will pay for the damage as agreed but now I am paying for just that...damage and what it would have cost to repair the legs as you probably did before selling. Finally, I don't know what your reasoning is but this is my settlement take it or leave it. Funds will be sent by the time this message is done. Since I am being forced to enter the dealings between you and Kosa-Akos, I am sending the money minus the cost to have the faceup done since you stated it wasn't done, minus the old faceup removal, since you stated you have done nothing, minus the cost of new eyelashes, and minus the shipping since that was already paid. That's a total of $90USD for the full faceup comission agreed upon which brings the quoted replacement amount from 194.50 to 104.50 and yes I checked with Soom as well to be sure of what I was paying for. I think I am being generous in this now considering I am paying for absolutely nothing now. If this isn't satisfacroy you can return the money sent and settle with my daughter in small claims court as her lawyer suggests. Express shipping was paid for at the time the second agreement was made. I expect the doll's faceplate by no later than Monday October 4th. Any later, is yours and Kosa-Akos's problem to handle.b She still lives at the address given . I have since moved home again.

17. This has been settled as I have send the faceplate out and it was received and i received my money as well

18. I bought a Soom Bygg head, legs and feet from GothicKDM, and am happy to leave her nice feedback. She was nice person to deal with, and though there was a misunderstanding in shipping costs, it was not her fault but Post´s. The doll parts arrived safely home and were in great condition. My best thanks and recommends for this seller! :)

19. I bought SD16 shoes from GothiKDM. Everything passed exellent and was very easy. Thanks.

20. I bought a limited volks wig from GothicKDM and I couldn't be happier. She let pay by money order and shipped the wig perfectly packaged and at amazingly fast speed! Communication throughout the whole transaction was wonderful and friendly, a great seller---I can't thank you enough!