1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gothland

Nov 20, 2006

1. I bought a pair of hands from Gothland. They were like described, packed very well and send out fast.
      Thank you :-)

2. I bought a pair of SD shoes from Gothland. Perfect transaction and the shoes are great, thank you!

3. I have bought an adorable alien head from Gothland, it arrived in perfect condition, nicely package and her face-up is just beautiful, thanks again for the transaction!

4. I purchased Clothes from Kat.
      They arrived very well packaged.
      I could not be happier with the transaction.
      Kat was great to communicate with - very prompt with reponses and polite the entire time.
      I look forward to doing business with her again.

5. I bought an Illusion Spirit MSD from Kat and also got a faceup on the doll. Kat finished the faceup very quickly and did a wonderful job on it. I did a little layaway and Kat was very understanding and quick with her replies. She sent him out and he came fairly quickly, for the distance it had to travel! He was packaged very well too!
      I would love to work with her again, in the future!
      Thanks so much!

6. Absolutely POSITIVE feedback.
      I bought a Dollndoll body (SD10) and Tenten head from Gothland.
      Gothland is a kind and friendly person. Communicating was easy and pleasant, she shipped quickly and gave me the tracking number immediately.
      I would love to do business with her again!

Thanks so much :aheartbea

7. I had a great transaction with Gothland ! She bought Kimi doll from me.
      She is a fantastic buyer! She paid the payment very fast, and She is really a fantastic person!
      Thank you so much :)

8. I purchased a Volks School Head A from Gothland

Her communication skills is amazing - very friendly and polite in her PM's

She replies to PM's really quick - literally a few minutes from having sent my reply to her.

Her description is accurate and I got exactly what was pictured and described. I actually found the doll to surpass what I saw in the pictures when the head arrived !
      Her face up skill is amazing and seeing all the little faint freckles made me really happy - her work is delicate and realistic. The mod work is very professionally done and I wouldn't have guessed it was a sleeping head before hand. I requested dimple piercings because I was impressed by how realistic she made them look - and she did it for free !

No bubble wrap was spared when preparing the doll - she arrived safe and mint. Shipping time was exactly like what was quoted - very fast !

Thank you so much ! I highly recommend dealing with Gothland - a super friendly and professional seller

9. I finished another Layaway with Kat and it was a pleasure to do business with her - as all the times before. I bought one of her Hypermaniac boys and this little cutie arrived at my doorstep in pristine condition and in a very well packaging. The conversation with her was always quick, friendly and full of needful informations. She was very patient with all the questions I had and really helpful with caring tips for this little Treasure. I can highly recommend her to everyone, she is fantastic to deal with. Thank you Kat! <3

10. I purchased a doll from Gothland and everything about the transaction was PERFECT! He was shipped quickly, wrapped safely, and I was able to track his progress the whole way home (from Spain to the USA). I would love to work with Kat again, anytime. :aheartbea

Chris

11. I bought a Michele head from Gothland. Very good communication and fast shipping. The doll arrived in good condition with perfect packing. Thank you so much:)

12. Bought a Lolita outfit from Gothland. Very good communication and fast shipping! A++++ seller!

13. always pleasure to deal with Gothland
      A++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++buyer!
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I bought a pair of Volks Michelle boots and everything went great !
      Communication was fast and friendly, they were shipped quickly and arrived well packaged.
      Would happily deal with again :3

15. I bought an Elfdoll Sian head from Gothland and couldn't be more happy! She was quick to reply to messages, friendly, and generous working with me on the price and on shipping. The head was packaged super well, and was shipped out right away after payment. Additionally, the faceup she gave this girl is just stunning! Thank you thank you!

16. I sold a MNF Luka to Kat.
      I couldn't ask for a better transaction! Communication was prompt and friendly. Would highly recommend and do business with her again. :)

17. I sold a 5*doll Quintus to Kat: She was very friendly and the transaction was great. I would highly recommend her as a buyer !

18. Gothland has bought a switch waseon head from me, paid very fast and continued communicating with me throughout the process, even told me when he arrived~
      it was a pleasure dealing with her :aheartbea recommend buyer.

:XD:

19. I bought a head from her,communication was everytime fast and nice. Shipping was also fast and the head was well packed.
      I highly recommend her:)

20. I bought a modded Delf El head from Kat and she couldn't be more of a pleasure to do business with. Great communication, fast shipping and the head was very safely packaged and arrived quickly to the US from Spain. This is the second time I purchase from Kat, the first being through her doll 'company' Little Rebel (I bought a Svein head). I've had good experiences all around and I'd be very happy to do business with Kat any time. :D Very highly recommended! Thank you!!