1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gothland

Nov 20, 2006

1. I bought a 70cm coat from Gothland. She shipped it out quickly and was great with communication, always replying to messages in a timely manner. Item was packed well and exactly as described in her sales post.
      Would do business with her again, thank you~ (:

2. Bought a beautifully faceup-ed head from Gothland. I'm so pleased!!. !!! She shipped fast , packaged it very securely and most of all I love the beauty and skill that went into the head!!! Thank you!!

3. I've bought 2 awesome tops from Kat. The items were just as described, arrived here in perfect condition and Kat was an absolute pleasure to deal with - I'd never hesitate to buy from her again and can only recommend her to everyone in the forum.
      Thank you so very much and Merry Christmas :candycane:hollyberry:candycane

4. Change Momo 9Spirits ns by body Unoa + fase.
      She shipped it very fast, communication was great
      Thanks for a great transaction, Gothland! ^^

5. I purchased two yosd shirts from Gothland and everything went terrific! Communication was awesome, she was really nice and the shirts arrived in perfect condition and are adorable :D

Will definitely buy from her again ;)

6. I have just completed a splendid transaction with Gothland. Very good communication and super fast shipping
      Thanks Gothland ^^

7. I bought from Gothland 3 wigs. Comminication was great! Really fast shipping. Thank You so much!

8. I bought an Unoa from Gothland. Everything was packed very well and was shipped out fast, communication was great and everything arrived safely. Thanks again!

9. I bought a Monique wig and a pair of pants from Kat and it was an absolute pleasure.
      The parcel arrived superquickly, the items were in perfect condition and Kat is a wonderfully lovely seller^^
      I highly recommend <3
      Thank you so much :daisy

10. I bought two wigs from Gothland and the transaction was perfect. She shipped quickly and the wigs were wrapped well and in good condition. I am very happy and would definitely buy from Gothland again!

11. Gothland bought items from me.Everything was well,very very very very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Great doing business with you!! Thank you very much.^^

12. I bought a Switch Soseo head from Gothland and I'm so happy with him and the perfect transaction! She's a pleasure to deal with and kept me updated all the time. Shipping was super fast and he arrived well packed and in perfect condition. And his faceup is gorgeous!! I'd happily do business with her any time!

13. I bought a minifee Luka boy from Gothland. She posted him really quickly and wrapped him up really well. She also put up with all my questions! Great seller and I'm smitten with my new boy. Thank you so much.

14. Kat bought my Senior Delf Jude, she was very quick to respond to my messages and paid promptly. She let me know when the doll arrived and was very nice.
      I definitely recommend her to anyone :)

15. I bought a Classydoll body from Kat. It was an easy and perfect transaction with nice communication. She shipped immediately and body was well pact.
      Would definetly buy again from her. :)

16. Kat purchased my SDF Yvan which included a partial trade. She was very pleasant throughout the whole transaction. She kept communication and was always very friendly. The partial trade went smoothly and my item from her was shipped quickly and very well packaged. I would not hesitate to participate in another transaction with Kat!

17. I purchased a LittleRebel Aleksander from Gothland/Kat on short layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and sent my guy to an artist for a faceup. I've dealt with Kat before and look forward to doing so again! Thanks so much!

18. I bought a DoT boy body from Gothland. It was a perfect transaction. Lovely seller, fast answer and fast shipping.
      I'm totally happy and I recommand her.
      Thanks, it was a pleasure to deal with you.

19. I bought some pieces of clothing from Gothland. The transaction went perfect with prompt and friendly communication, fast shipping and perfectly cared-for, carefully packaged items - plus a sweet thank-you note. I've dealt with her before and will do again :)

20. I bought a Little Monica Roselyn boy on a Harmony body from Gothland. She also did a custom face-up for me~ It was paid through layaway, communication was smooth and she shipped within three business days after receiving the last payment. The package arrived well on time and was VERY well packaged. The doll is exactly how I hoped for it to be. I couldn't be more thankful! I would definitely recommend doing business with her and will gladly do so again in the future! <3