1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gothland

Nov 20, 2006

1. Bought a Luts SD Yvan Head. Love it came wrapped in bubble wrap real well and had great communication great seller would do business with again!

2. Purchased a Sarang head from Gothland on a short layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and sent my package out as promised. I've dealt with Kat before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again! Thanks so much!

3. I purchased an IOS 60 cm male body from Gothland. She was super quick with shipment and very prompt with communication. Excellent seller and I would definitely purchase from her again!

4. i bought a popodoll68 body from gothland and it was packaged perfectly and everything is in amazing condition. the body was shipped out promptly and the communication was smooth and they were friendly.

10/10 will deal again

thanks again

5. I purchased a Jelle and Aleksander head from gothland on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and sent reminders, and also sent my guys to the faceup artist I requested. I have dealt with Kat before and hope to do so again soon. She is an amazing artist and seller! Thanks so much!

6. We have a very good sale. Gothland is absolutely great and all outfits and
      the wig were as described she sent. And will do business with Gothland again and again
      .... and again. Thank you

7. Duplicate Post. Sorry!

8. I bought a Luts senior body from Kat, she was so helpful and the whole transaction was very smooth. I would totally recommend her as a seller.

9. POSITIVE!! :)

I purchased a body from her and everything went smoothly: nice replies to PM, fast shipping, item as described and very well wrapped. 100% recommended! Thanks!

10. Gothland bought a wig from me, she was quick to return PM's and paid quickly. She was a great transaction! :thumbup

11. I bought a Delf body from Gothland. She shipped quickly and packed him well. Thanks!

12. Gothland purchased a Luts SSDF body from me. Everything was as it should be: quick communication, prompt payment and she let me know when the package arrived as well. Thanks!

13. Gothland purchased a Lots SDF65 body from me. Payment and communication were prompt, and the transaction went very well. I would happily recommend her!

14. Another positive from me! I just completed another transaction with her and it's always a pleasure. She replies fast to PM, ships the items soon and super well wrapped and they're as described.

Thank you very much!! :D

15. And one more positive from me! :)

This time I purchased a body from her. As always, communication was nice and polite, item was as described, shipped fast and well wrapped. I highly recommend this seller.

Thanks for another great transaction!

16. I bought a modded Leeke Mihael head from Carmen and not only was she nice enough to clean the face-up off of him so I could see the mod work she was just lovely to deal with.
      Head was packaged well and sent promptly, and tracked, from Spain to England.
      Perfect seller, would happily deal with her again!

17. Gothland bought minimee head from me.
      Communication was excellent, she paid quickly and also was kind enough to let me know that head is received.
      Thank you for this transaction!! :)

18. Bought an Unoa Chibi Lilin from Gothland - she worked with me on a short layaway and had great communication. Shipped fast and well packaged. Thanks for a great transaction!

19. I bought an 5stardoll Aiden head. The communication was excellent and the shipping very quick, Very well packaged. Thanks!!

20. I had a very pleasant transaction with Gothland who was so kind to offer me her Minimee Ezra Miller that I was looking for so long. She's one of the most sweetest persons in the hobby and of course the communication was as usual very kind and easy and the head came safely wrapped in only a few days. Thank you! <3