1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gothland

Nov 20, 2006

1. I bought a doll head from Gothland. She was very kind about doing layaway, and shipped very fast after everything was paid. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

2. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you. ^__^

3. Another great transcation with Gothland. Very good communication and super fast payment, thanks!

4. I comissioned Kat to do a faceup for my Abadon. He is 'stunning' exactly what I wanted. She is a talented artist and kept me updated throughout. She is very friendly and helpful and shipped him as soon as he was completed. I am certainly going to comission her again in the future. Thanks so much:)

5. I've sold a Tae SwD head to Kat and it went very well : friendly, communicative and prompt to pay ^^ Thank you very much!

6. I sold a Volks head to Gothland. She paid promptly. She is a reliable and responsible buyer. A pleasure to do business with. Thank you Gothland for pleasant international transaction. :)

7. I do a trade with Gothland Kind deal and fast shipping A +++++

8. I've bought a Migidoll Miho vamp head from Gothland. She was very kind, answered my questions quickly. I couldn't have hoped for a better person to deal with!

Thank you,
      Liomi

9. I sold a pair of glass eyes to Gothland, and I couldn't ask for a better transaction! She was extremely polite in her PM's, wonderful to deal with, and super-fast in paying. I'd gladly deal with her again in the future, and I hope she enjoys the eyes.

10. ^^bought an FCS-16 head from me, smooth transaction, fast payment..please take good care of him

11. Bought a wig from Gothland~

:aheartbea Totally wonderful to deal with~ Thanks again :aheartbea

12. Bought Migidoll Jina head from Gothland. She was very friendly, had very good communication, and shipped out fast! Would definitely buy from her in a heart beat ^ ^!

Thanks again hun!!!
      LC

13. Gothland is an awesome buyer! She bought a wig from me and paid quickly, was friendly to talk to, and let me know when it arrived. Thank you! :aheartbea

14. I bought eyes from Gothland. She was a nice and easy.
      The shipping was very quick and safe^^

Thanks

15. I sold my Yugiri head to Gothland. Perfect transaction, super fast payment and great communication. Thanks a lot!! :D

16. Gothland bought my Megu head from me. She paid quickly and was very communicative. Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.
      Take good care of Megu! <3

17. Gothland did a faceup for me on my MD Jina-mod- she was incredibly, incredibly sweet, painted him SUPER fast and was super considerate as to what I wanted for him to look like, and sent him off asap once he was done. Highest recommendation, and I'll definitely be coming back for more commissions.Thank you soooooo much!!!!!! A++++++

18. I sold my School A head to Gothland. Super-quick payment and great communication!

19. I bought a pair of 14mm eyes off Kat, communication was great and shipping was fast! :)

20. I went in on a Split for Ryoya's head and wig with Gothland. She is very friendly and personable in communication. The transaction went super smooth and Ryoya's head arrived well packed and in perfect order. Thanks Gothland. :D