1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gothland

Nov 20, 2006

1. Sold some glass eyes to Gothland, she was quick with payment and let me know when they arrived. Fast and friendly transaction. :)

2. Gothland bought a head from me and the transaction went smoothly. Payment was fast and I was told when the head had arrived. Thanks!

3. I bought a Volks SD13 boy body from Kat. It was a very fast and easy EU transaction with perfect communications. Would love to buy again from her. :)

4. i sold a head to Gothland, the transaction was smooth as silk. prompt payment, good communication..... great buyer.

5. Great buyer, very attentive and friendly ^^

Thanks for buying the doll body ~

6. sold a Volks head to her. She paid promptly and the contact was very lovely :) Would deal with again!

7. Gothland bought a doll head from me.

Gothland really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :D

I highly recommend Gothland!!

8. I bought a head from Gothland and she was a wonderful seller. Great communication and shipped as discussed.
      She was really a great seller and I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Strongly recommended!

9. I bought a Migidoll Jina head from Gothland. The transaction was perfect. The head was shipped out promptly and was well packed. Plus he came with a great face-up by Gothland. Thank you!

10. This is the 2nd time I buy from Gothland- and she's wonderful as always to do business with! Highly recommended! :D

11. I bought a Volts Yo-SD wig from Gothland. She was very quick on getting back to me with the questions that I asked and shipped the wig very quickly, which was very well packaged!

Thanks again :D

12. I joined Gothland in an Infinitidoll split, and everything went very smoothly.
      She was pleasant and friendly, she kept me informed and she perfectly managed the split. It was a privilege to be able to join her in such a transaction.
      I recommend her and would certainly do business with her again ^_^. Thanks for everything, Gothland !

13. I bought a Soom Dia head from Kat (Gothland) and she is pleasure to deal with, very friendly and with great communication. She sent the item fast and packaged it well. I recommend her highly. Thanks again!

14. I bought a Kay sleeping head from Gothland. She is really kind person and very good seller. Thank you so much![​IMG][​IMG]:D

15. I sent a Volks MSD F-09 head to Kat for a faceup. Communication was prompt and very nice, the faceup-work quick and well done and shipping safe and fast. I can only recommend Gothland, she was wonderful to work with!

16. I sold a Littlemonica boy body to Gothland and all was perfect with prompt payment and a very nice communication ! Thanks a lot !!

17. Gothland was very fast with payment and I had great communications with her! A great buyer!

18. I sold a Roderich head to Gothland and she was great to deal with. The payments and communication were always prompt ! She also let me know when she received the head too. She's a real pleasure to deal with ! Thanks ^^.

19. I bought a F16 customed head from Kat.
      The condition was exactly as described and arrived intact in a beautifully packed box.
      I owe her an apology for taking up her time at the beginning of the transaction,
      but she has been incredibly patient and understanding.

Would definitely recommend!
      Love to buy from again in the future :D
      Thanks!

20. Sold 3 customized handmade furwigs to Gothland. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v