1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gotiks

Jan 10, 2009

1. Gotiks bought a Soom Galena head from me. She was super sweet to work with! She paid very quickly and let me know when the head arrived. I would happily do business with her again. :)

2. Perfect transaction with Gotiks. Super fast payment, splendid communication. Thank you so much ^_^

3. Gotiks is a great buyer, reliable and very pleasant, definitly recommended!!

4. I just bought a soom idealian vampire gluino head from gotiks...the transaction was very pleasent..communication was excelent..shipping was super fast.
      I would certainly buy from gotiks again....a+++++

5. Gotiks bought a Vivien head from me. She paid fast and was really pleasant to deal with. ^__^ Thanks!

6. i sold a dollshe saint to Gotiks and everything went great! i highly recommend her as a buyer.

7. Very good communication, fast shipping, great seller. Highly recommend
      once again. Thank you for Saint`s head. I like my boy very much.​

8. I boght an arm from Gotiks

everething was fine and the ram very well packed. More, she keeps in touch evrytime until I receive the pack, great^^

9. Gotiks traded a DS New Old Style body Saint for my DSAM32 Saint. She was great to work with and I would gladly do a trade with her again. Thanks so much and I hope you enojoy the DSAM32 Saint! :)

10. Gotiks bought a Leekedoll Mabel from me! :D
      She paid quickly and let me know when she arrived!

Great buyer! Very pleased ^^

Reccomended!

11. I bought a Fairyland Feeple 65 Chloe Girl Arm from Gotiks

transaction was easy and the shipping very quick and safe

12. I bought a Dollshe Saint head from Gotiks, not only did I get Saint's head but in the package was GERMAN CHOCOLATE I'm beyond happy with that...

13. Gotiks bought a DIM Laia head from me, and the transaction was perfect! Nice communication, prompt payment, everything A-OK! Thank you!

14. Bought a DiM Laia head from Gotiks and couldn't be more satisfied. She even agreed to hold the head for until my paycheck arrived and then shipped the head off asap.
      Thank you!

15. Gotiks bought a Imda Natassa body from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with! Fast payment, good communication, very nice :) thank you so much!

16. I bought a Saint faceplate with a gorgeous face-up from Gotiks. Communication was great and she sent me the faceplate very fast.
      Great seller !

17. Gotiks (Vero) is the kindest and warmest person I have a transaction here in DOA. She is very understanding and just over all a very nice person to deal with. I adopted a head from her. She is very generous to give me an eye for it as a gift. All in all, a pleasant and wonderful transaction...I can't thank her enough. A+++++++, Excellent Seller.

18. I bought an Orijean faceplate from Gotiks and the transaction went perfectly. She waited for my payment and sent the fp fast, well packaged and even prettier, than on sales photos. She is also a very pleasant person to talk to.

Thank you so much!

19. I bought an Elfdoll BARBARA head from Gotiks.

Smooth and easy transaction all the way....thanks! :)

20. I did a split and trade with Gotiks and it went great! tanks for the trade, making my doll dreams come true!