1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gretch110

Dec 20, 2006

1. I bought a pair of Black Cargo Pants from Gretch, and she was great! She shipped immediately after payment. A pleasant experience and I would definitely recommend her x3

2. I did a group order with Gretch110. She quickly paid after invoice was issued.

3. Bought a hoodie from Gretch110. She is super nice!
      Shipped it right away and was quick (and VERY helpful) with all my questions!
      I am even waiting on a lovely doll to arrive that I have also purchased from her!
      If you are planning to buy or sell anything with Gretch110, don't hesitate!!
      :)

4. Gretch110 bought some MSC from my store, the payment was VERY FAST, and communication was great.
      Such a sweet person to deal with ^_^
      and good luck with face up~~hope to see some pictures soon <3

5. I recently did a layaway for a body with Gretch110. I was a little apprehensive doing a layaway on a higher range item. But she was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Great communication and was on the dot with every payment. Would definatly work with her again! :)

6. I bought a hoodie from Gretch110 and she was lovely to deal with. Polite, helpful and fast, overal a perfect transaction and great seller!
      Highly recommended! :) Thanks again!

7. Gretchen commissioned some jeans from us. She's always the perfect buyer. So easy to deal with. Thanks again!

8. I bought a pair of lovely eyes from Gretch.
      Very, very friendly, didn't mind my fuss at all ;)
      A very smooth trade!
      Thanks so much!

9. ;) Gretchen was so great about shipping immediately and decribing her so well - thanks so much - will definitely keep in touch...again, thanks so much,
      Joanie

10. Bought some clothes from Gretch. Good communication and everything arrived just as expected. Would do business with again. ^_^

11. Gretch110 bought a LUTS set from me. Great transcation with prompt payment

12. Gretch took part in my fairyland group order. She paid promptly and great communication.

13. I just bought a cute asian sleeveless shirt from Gretch110. :) It is perfect for one of my boys! The transaction went smooth and quick. Gretchen was very friendly & nice, yet professional. It was a pleasure doing business with her! :D

14. Another wonderful transaction with Gretchen! :)
      Thank you so much!

15. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Gretch! It was shipped the next day and arrived super fast! Would definitely buy from in the future!

16. Gretch110 bought some tiny clothes from me. She paid fast and communication was wonderful, she's so nice. :3 An absolutely wonderful transaction, I'd love to work with her again!

Thank you so much! <3

17. I sold several necklaces to Gretch110, and she was just a joy to work with. ^_^ She's super-sweet and I would very much enjoy the chance to do business with her again. :)

18. I sold Gretch a LE Volks set on a short layaway. She was quick with her payments and had excellent communication! Very prompt to answer PM's. She was a pleasure to deal with. A fantastic buyer!

19. Sold hands to Gretch110, great communication, and an very smooth transaction. ^^ Thank you! :)

20. Gretch110 bought a pair of eyes from me and was a sincere buyer with prompt payment! Thank you for the wonderfully smooth transaction!