1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gretch110

Dec 20, 2006

1. Gretch110 participated in my Migidoll GO. Communication was great and payment was received quickly.

2. Gretch110 purchase a pant from us. A great buyer, fast payment!!! Thank you very much~~~

3. Gretch is a returning customer of mine - I recently did 2 full body blushings and 2 faceups and an eye mod on her Breakaway boys. As always - she is very patient and understanding. Very responsive to messages and makes every transaction stress free. She is an absolute pleasure to work with ;)

4. I just completed a trade with Gretch110 and it went beautifully. Her trade item arrived with lightning speed and in beautiful condition. I'd deal with her any time!

5. I bought some Beautiful brown-blue 14mm SOOM eyes from gretch :) She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and the item arrived so fast I was shocked! Thank you again so much!!!

6. wonderful friendly person to work with! she bought a lati hk elf momo from me, Communication was great and payment was prompt!! Thank you so much!! ^___^

7. Gretch110 bought one of my outfits, and the transaction was amazing!!!!!! fast payment and very nice thank you my :aheartbea:aheartbea

8. I bought Musedoll M. Street Outfit Set from Gretch110. She was very kind and pleasant to talk to over PMs.
      Very quick response and fast shipment as well. I am very pleased with the transaction I had with her and definite recommend her as a seller :)
      Thank you for a beautiful outfit set!!

9. I did a trade with Gretch and everything was great! Shipping was fast, and she let me know when her's had arrived! I would gladly do business with again! Thanks so much for the awesome trade! I love my new little one!

10. I bought the most gorgeous little darling off Gretchen - she arrived safely this morning & I am absolutely thrilled with her...
      Also, the amount of clothes & shoes she sent - WOW!!! Thank you!!!
      I just have to hide her until Christmas - hehehe!!!
      .... Then I'm sure Santas sent me a Puki!!! LOL - Just what I wish for .... ;)
      What a wonderful experience it was to deal with Gretchen...thank you so much...

11. I bought a WS Puki Piki from Gretch and I am SUPER satisfied. She packaged it all super well and even included some extra presents! Thanks so much, I absolutely adore this doll, my heart could just explode from cutness!!!!!

12. I bought a wig; it came very fast and well-packaged! Thanks very much!

13. Just did a partical trade/buy of my pink fer dress. She mailed her part of the trade fast and payment was recived fast as well. I had a wonderful transaction with this person would love to sale trade with again

14. I sold a Dollheart Fer to Gretch110, and it was a wonderful transaction! Fast to pay, very polite in messages, and let me know when it arrived! Enjoy your new project! ^_^

15. Gretchen bought an outfit from me and she was wonderful!! :D Her exchanges are very friendly and consistent, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I can't recommend this wonderful person highly enough, and definitely look forward to doing business with her again!! :fangirl:

Thank you so much again--it's been a pleasure!! :gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman

16. gretch110 bought a doll for me on layaway and paid faster then we agreed, was a pleasure!

17. Gretchen bought two wigs from me. She was nothing short of a perfect buyer - friendly, perfect communication & insta payments. Definitely recommending her! :D

18. Gretchen bought several items from our last update. She's a wonderful repeat buyer and always awesome to deal with. Perfect!! Thanks again!!

19. I got my Dollzone Isabel on layaway from Gretch110:aheartbea. I absolutley love her,and Gretch was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much!Your an A+ in my book!:chocoberry

Thanks!

-Ina

20. Gretchen is a dream to do business with. She is so friendly as well as being prompt with payment and feedback. Thank you so much girlie :chocoberry