1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GreyLove

Jan 8, 2009

1. I bought some sada cans from Greylove and can highly recommend her. She was friendly and helpful and sent the package in record time. Everything arrived well paked and she even included a bonus itwm.

Thanks Greylove my kids love then....I'll be back to buy from you again.

2. Super all around transaction for soda can lip glosses with GreyLove.

Appreciatively,

passionasfashion

3. I bought 2 crowns from Jeri and they arrived so quickly! They are absolutely lovely :D Thank you so much! <3

4. I bought some champagne glasses and a necklace from GreyLove and I am delighted with my stuff. :)

She was friendly and helpful and responded promptly to all my PM's. I highly recommend her and will certainly buy from her again.

5. GreyLove bought a wig from me and the transaction was perfect. Paid quickly, super nice communication and even let me know when it arrived. Thanks for the great transaction, GreyLove.

6. GreyLove bought a wig from me :)

Wonderful to deal with, communication was fast and nothing but pleasurable :)
      Won't hesitate to do business with again!

thank you :aheartbea

7. bought 2 AOD hands from me ^^very good communication. thank you

8. GreyLove purchased a one off commission PVC outfit from me, communication is excellent, Greylove is wonderful to work with and allows a lot of creative leeway. Payment was fast and overall the deal was a success, I would happily deal with Greylove again.

There was one negative in the transaction on my end, some eyelets came loose from the outfit I made, I offered free repair, GreyLove demurred, but was incredibly wonderful about the fault. Thank you so much, it was wonderful to work with you

9. I bought a necklace from GreyLove, communication was wonderful, shipping was fast and the necklace was gorgeous. Completely recommended!

10. I bought some jewelry sets for my boys and girls from Greylove, great communication throughout the entire process , thoughtful and cute packaging and generally a very nice person to deal with. A +++ in customer service and satisfaction!

I would buy from again :)

11. GreyLove bought a head from me.
      They were pleasant to deal with and payed quickly. They were ever so helpful. :) I would definitely sell to them again! :D

12. Bought a bunch of accessories from GreyLove. Absolutely brilliant customer care and the jewellery is awesome too. I won't hesitate to deal with GreyLove again :aheartbea.

13. I can't believe I never left feedback!! Especially since the transaction was MORE than satisfactory. :D

I ordered a couple of rings from GreyLove a while back and I was super pleased overall. Timely shipping and super friendly and professional communication. Greylove even sent me replacement rings when they each met an untimely end and she didn't even have to do that. X3

I would not hesitate to do business with GreyLove again! Thank you!!

14. I bought some rings from GreyLove and I am delighhted with them....so cute.
      She is awesome to deal with, helpful, efficient and super friendly. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!!

Thanks sweetie I'll be back for more very soon :fangirl:

15. I bought 2 rings from Greylove and I couldn't be happier!!! Very nice and fast communication, she sent them very fast too!!
      100% recommended!!! The rings were even more beautiful!!!

Thank you so much!! it was a pleasure!!

16. I bought a headdress I saw on GreyLove's sale page and asked her to make me a filigree necklace to go with it. Both the already existing headdress and the necklace made to match are lovely, perfect creations! I can't say enough good things about her and her jewelry! Thanks so much GreyLove!!

Roy