1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gridbug

Jan 19, 2009

1. Had a great transaction with gridbug! She ordered five fur wigs from me, one of which was a custom design. She was fantastic in communication her custom idea, and even sent pictures to explain. ^_^ Payment was quick, and she let me know when the order arrived safely to her

Definitely a great transaction, and I'd love to do business with gridbug again! Thanks!

2. gridbug bought a Cristal head from me, she communicated very well and let me know her layaway plan in detail.
      I definitely recommend her to any seller. Thank you again!

3. Griddles (Gridbug) bought a SDF Body via layaway from me. As always, she was wonderful~ She kept in communication, and was patient with me about being delayed shipping. I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone~!

4. I particiapted in a Soom Split with Gridbug. Communication was excellent, my item arrived in beatiful condition and in excellent time. All this was done while she was having a bad family situation which I believe is incredible. Highly recommended!

5. I was part of the split for a Soom Keny that gridbug ran, and I couldn't be happier with it. It went very smoothly, communication was frequent and prompt, and everything was very easy and professional overall. I'd be happy to work with gridbug again anytime! :)

6. I traded my limited MNF Shiwoo and Breakaway Scar heads on Bobobie Bodies, 4 pairs of eyes, and cash for gridbug's DOD A&D. It was a successful international trade! Thanks so much!

7. I was part of the split for a Soom Keny that gridbug ran. She is a wonderfull leader for splits: we had a great communication and she shipped fast! Item arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

8. gridbug bought a Yo-SD Kuuta from me and paid via layaway. She detailed a payment plan before I accepted her offer, which I was highly impressed with. She also managed to pay it back even faster than orginally intended which worked well for both of us! I highly reccommend her as a buyer, her payments are very prompt if not early, she is very organised and lovely to deal with. You can certainly trust her to make the payments when required and I would deal with her again. :)

9. Just bought a little body from gridbug on layaway and I am over the moon with it and the whole transaction went through very smoothly with an excellent result!!
      I would gladly buy from gridbug again and would recommend her 110% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies ((><))

10. This is my first time trading the doll on DOA. I traded my Yosd for MSD size with Gridbug. It was smooth trade and Gridbug was very communicative. Thank you very much

11. Gridbug bought my Tan Ryu from me on layaway, and I am just thrilled with the transaction. She was very organized and reliable throughout the entire process - paid her instalments early even! Her communication was excellent and always friendly and she let me know when the doll arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a Minifee Scar Breakaway head from Gridbug.
      It was a great transaction and the head was very well packaged.
      I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks!

13. This is the second transaction that I've had with gridbug! As with the last time, this one was spectacular. Super friendly, incredibly helpful, and her communication is lightning fast! XD Sometimes I got replies minutes after sending out my PM~ :D

I love transactions with gridbug, and I'd happily buy from her again~~

14. I bought a BBB female body from Gridbug. After she got over a nasty cold she shipped her right out! She arrived sooner then I expected and was packaged well! She kept me posted and everything went super smooth. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

15. gridbug bought a Kael head from me. Communication was great! gridbug also let me know immediately after receiving the item even when there is serious flood in her area! Thank you so much dear!Best wishes!

16. I bought the Soom Silt outfit from Gridbug. It was a tough transaction due to natural disasters in the area (flooding) halting post for about a month or so, and this also made communication a bit difficult. however someone else contacted me on her behalf, and she emailed me information when possible. Overall the transaction went very well, and I'm sure if it was not for the floods it would have been sorted sooner :) she was both apologetic and polite throughout and even made me a little present to make up for the delays.
      Thanks again for your sale! ^^

17. I bought a Volks YoTenshi body from Griddles. There was a month or so delay due to natural disasters (flooding/storms), but other then that the transaction was perfect. I'd happily work with her again~

Thank you <3

18. Gridbug bought a Volks School D head from me, and everything was fantastic. She had excellent communication, was very flexible, and paid promptly.
      Couldn't have gone better!

19. I bought a Limhwa Mono from Gridbug and everything was perfect. She shipped him out very quickly, kept great communication the whole time and he arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much for my new boy.

20. I bought a pair of soom afi hooves from gridbug on a super short layaway, and she was INCREDIBLY awesome! The shipping was EXCEEDINGLY FAST, ESPECIALLY for being cross country!! They were packaged safely and she was incredibly kind!
      I highly reccomend this seller and if given the chance I would do buisness with her again :)