1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GrowlyGal

Jul 28, 2007

1. + Positive feedback
      Everything was perfect, she bought me a Nye and Beyla dolls
      100% Recommended, all fast and perfect

2. Sold GrowlyGal a wig. Everything went perfectly. Thanks very much!

3. I sold GrowlyGal a wig. Fast payment and great communication. I would love to do business with them again ^_^

4. GrowlyGal bought a set of Soom Hati & Skoll wigs from. It had been a very pleasant transaction with good communication & fast payment. Every time again.

5. i sold rosenlied dress set + 2 paire of boot from rosenlied ! very pleasant transaction ! thx a lot

6. I sold a yosd outfit to GrowlyGal and it was a pleasant transaction. :)
      She paid quickly and always had great communication. ;)
      I would do business with her again. :D
      Thank you so much. :aheartbea

7. GrowlyGal purchased a wig from me.
      Lovely to speak to, quick payment, and let me know when the item arrived.

Thanks very much, and I hope you enjoy the wig! :)

8. I sold a SOOM grit hybrid to GrowlyGal. Excellent communication and a very friendly buyer. Paid promptly and informed me when the item arrived as well. :D will not hesitate to deal with her again! <3

Thank you so much!

9. GrowlyGal bought a soom kenny outfit from me. The communication was great, reallly really fast, the same as the payment. It was really easy to do the transaction. Thank you so much, I would do business with GrowlyGal again with no diubt :)

10. GrowlyGal bought two wigs from me. Everything went smoothly with fast payment and good communication. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime!

Thanks again! :bcupcake

11. Sold a custom Lati Yellow to GrowlyGal and she was just delightful to deal with. Our transaction went smoothly and I would happily do business with her again!

12. GrowlyGal purchased my Soom Smokey. She was so pleasant to do business with! Prompt payment, very friendly and quick to respond. She's an A+ buyer! Highly recommended!

Thank you Jamie! Enjoy your little centaur! :aheartbea

13. I sold some mismatched Soom parts to GrowlyGal. All communication was fast, they sent payment promptly, and they were quick to let me know when they had received the parts.
      Thanks so much, GrowlyGal!

14. I sold a DreamHigh Studio Nero to GrowlyGal and she was great to work with. She paid right away and kept in great contact. I would absolutely be happy to sell to her again!

15. I sold a Soom Sammi head and some hands to GrowlyGal. Paid right away and let me know when they arrived. Great transaction thanks

16. I sold a limited PIPOS Charlotte to her, she is very nice and considerate, everything went wonderful.
      I would be very willing to trade with her again~
      Thanks so much!

17. Wonderful transaction again, I sold a doll to GrowlyGal. :)
      She was so pleasant to do business with as always! :D
      Prompt payment, very friendly and quick to respond. :thumbup
      She's an A+ buyer! :fangirl:
      Highly recommended! :aheartbea
      Thank you so much. :dance

18. GrowlyGal bought a Soom Hawa from me. Very quick with communication and made payments exactly as we agreed. Wonderful to deal with, I would gladly do business with her again! :aheartbea

19. GrowlyGal joined my FL GO and was a pleasure to deal with! Fast payment and very kind. Would definitely do business with again! :)

Thank you very much!

20. GrowlyGal participated in my most recent Rosenlied GO and can say she was always friendly and prompt in her responses and posted payment in a timely fashion. I would surely love to deal with her again and would recommend her to anyone interested.

It was lovely meeting you, Jamie!!! Thanks again for joining my GO. T'was super fun.:fangirl: