1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Guide

May 24, 2006

1. Great face-up customer with excellent international communication and good descriptions! Always a pleasure!

2. Just sold a pair of Obitsu WS hands to Guide-san, who was friendly, communicative and informed me when the items were received. ^^ Highly recommended buyer!!!! Hope to deal with again!!! True asset to DoA!

God bless!

Setsuna

3. purchased a tiny kimono from Guide. Wonderful transaction from beginning to end, would gladly buy from again.

4. had a great transaction with Guide, I bought a Dollmore outfit from him and it arrived fast and well packaged.. thanks!

5. I purchased a 1/3 female-sized shirt from Guide recently. The price and quality were excellent, and the item was well-shipped and arrived as described. His communication is outstanding and I'd purchase from him again in a second.

Thanks again! :aheartbea

6. I recently purchased a BW Lishe head from Guide. The transaction went smoothly with no problems at all. Guide was prompt with communications, and shipped quickly as well. The head arrived fast and was well packaged. Overall, Guide is an excellent seller, would buy from again!

Thank you!

7. Bought some clothes and Guide answered all my questions and shipped quickly. Thumbs up!

8. I bought an SD-size dress from Guide. It shipped quickly, was well packaged and was as nice (nicer!) than described. It's always a pleasure to buy from someone who describes their items fairly! Definitely a positive transaction. Thank you!

9. I purchased some clothes from Guide. Excellent communication. Everything was well packaged. He shipped exactly when he said he was going to ship.
      A wonderful transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

10. bought a unidoll ark head from Guide this is my dream doll so thank you very much he let me put it on layaway and everything I love you man *hugs* you are a god to me :abow::abow::abow:

11. Purchased a LatiDoll Red Chaim from Guide. Wonderful communication, let me put the doll on layaway, let me work out the terms of layaway with him and was very understanding. Prompt shipping, great resolution of problems. Doll arrived as described, and is more amaing in person than expected. 10/10, would definitely buy from again!

12. Guide sold me a Minimee head, and I couldn't have been happier with this transaction! :aheartbea
      Communication was friendly, packaging flawless and shipping very fast: thanks Guide!

13. I've had the most delightful transaction with Guide, he purchased a slim yosd lot from me, Pm's as quick as lightening and super friendly. My Highest recommendations to all for this International collector.
      I'm glad our pathes crossed in this dolly world.
      :chocoheart:aangel: Thank you "S" :aangel::chocoheart

14. Guide bought a fancy dress from me and the whole transaction went wonderfully! Would deal with again anytime! Thanks!!

15. Had a long layaway for a doll with guide and could not be happier with outcome. Highly friendly and communicative seller. <3

16. I sold a Soom Ender outfit to Guide, he paid with super sonic speed, pms always answered a real pleasure to transact with always! I am so glad your poor Ender is now fully attired :)

I reccommend Guide 110% to everyone!!

Thanks so much :)

17. I adopted a mini gem Uyoo from Guide and it was an absolute pleasure. She was posted super quick and arrived home exactly as described. A fabulous seller, I wouldnt hesitate to buy from again :) many thanks for a wonderful transaction.

18. Great transaction with Guide - bought some clothes from him, very high quality, safely packed, arrived near-instantaneously, excellent communication and very pleasant - huge thanks all round! :D

19. I bought some SD clothes from Guide, communication was prompt and friendly, items were mailed quickly and well packaged, items as described or better. *****

20. Guide bought a Dollti D from me and was the ideal buyer. Thanks so much!