1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gulan

Aug 31, 2008

1. Ditto here! Gulan rocks! Thank you!

Jay

2. I participated in Gulan's Luts GO and was very pleased! :) Gulan was a great host! Great communication, loads of updates and PMs, and pretty fast international shipping. :D

Thank you so much!

3. I took part in a Luts group order run by Gulan, and everything went smoothly! I received my items quickly and painlessly, and everything was just perfect. :)

4. I took part in Gulan's LUTS GO. Everything went fine and dandy!

5. I also took part in the Luts group order hosted/organized by Gulan. She kept in touch with everyone and updated the thread with new information whenever it was to be had. And she shipped my items from the GO incredibly fast!

Thank you Gulan, I would definitely recommend you as an excellent person to do business with on DoA. :D

6. Participated in the LUTS GO Gulan organized. Everything went very well. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. ^___^ Thank you.

7. I participated in Gulan's Luts GO.
      Very good communication and super fast replies and shipped out items very quickly once they got to her. I got mine the same day she sent it. =DDDDDD
      Thank you once again.

8. I participated in a Luts Group Order organized by Gulan and everything went well. I received my items quickly, and they were well packaged. Gulan was very pleasant, and great to deal with.
      I would definitely participate in another of her GOs.

9. I participated in a GO that Gulan ran and it all went smoothly and I got my items lickety split! :thumbup I would join another GO Gulan does any time!

10. Excellent Group Order service. Prompt shipping upon arrival, thorough communication. Would happily work with again. :D

11. Gulan ran a marvelous GO for Luts. She kept us all updated, shipped out quickly, and overall did a wonderful job. She even sent me a really cute necklace when I couldn't get the wig I wanted. :aheartbea I would most definitely do business with her again.

12. I participated in Gulan's Luts GO. The experience was an absolute pleasure. Communication was prompt and everything arrive in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to work with Gulan again.

13. Gulan ran a Luts GO I participated in, and it was a lovely experience. She handled everything promptly and efficiently. I never had to worry about pestering for updates! A positive experience in a sometimes grey world. ;)

14. I participated in a Luts Go with Gulan and am very happy with it. Would do another go with Gulan anytime. Everything arrived promptly and in great condition.

15. I participated in a Luts group order run by Gulan. The whole process was smooth and the items arrived quickly and in good order. I would definitely buy from Gulan again! :D

Thank you!

16. I partisipated in a LUTS group order run by Gulan. Everything ran smooth as glass. She shipped my items to me very promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.

I would partisipate in her group orders again!

Thanks!

17. YAY! I was in Gulans Luts Go as well, super fast shipping tons of updates...couldnt have been better!

18. Gulan ran a Luts group order and everything went great. She always kept us informed and once the items got to her she was super quick to get them shipped to us. It could not have gone better! Thanks, Gulan ^_^

19. I participated in Gulan's Luts group order, it sure is a great experince. Thank you very much !

20. I joined Gulan Luts group order. Not only she was kind enough to let me joined on the last minute but she also handled the entire group order very professionally! In addition, she kept us updated and shipped out the packages super fast! Thanks so much~! <3