1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gulan

Aug 31, 2008

1. I was also in Gulan's December '09 Luts GO. Communication was great, shipped quickly everything was packaged very nicely and securely. I would definitely do business with Gulan again. :)

2. Participated in a Luts GO hosted by Gulan.
      Excellent communication, fast to ship. Very organized host and a pleasure to deal with. I'd definitely order under her again. Thank you! <3

3. Like Heatherawr, I participated in Gulan's Luts GO. Smooth, easy transaction. Everything arrived in a timely manner. Would definitely participate with her again.

Thanks so much!
      LM

4. Bought Mr. Devil arm spats from Gulan, comminucation was wonderful and item was sent quickly. Thanks again! ^^

5. Grade A buyer!
      Very friendly and understanding about slight delays. I would recommend Gulan to anyone =3

6. I bought MO&NO grey dress from Gulan.
      Really great communication, fast shipping!
      The dress is amazing ^^

i hope we meet again :)

best wishes,
      shaiel

7. I bought a Luts neck piece from Gulan. It was mailed promptly and she let me know when it was shipped out. It arrived very well packaged. Would highly recommend Gulan to buy from! :)

8. I bought a Dollheart underskirt from Gulan. It was posted within a day of me sending payment, she let me know when it was shipped and refunded me the extra I had paid for tracking (as tracking was unavailable) and the skirt just arrived this morning in perfect condition! Thank you!

9. I participated in Gulans' Luts GO, her communication was fantastic! I had my heart set on my order and she made sure we were able to get my items while they were in stock and once the items arrived, she shipped them very quickly.

I would gladly participate in another GO hosted by Gulan. Thank you so much for a very pleasant experience. :)

10. I participated in Gulan's Luts GO as well and she was great! She communicated quickly and politely and she ordered in a timely fashion as well as shipped extremely quickly! She was great to deal with and I would definitely participate in another GO with her!
      Thanks for everything!

11. I participated in a Luts GO that Gulan ran. The whole thing from start to finish was wonderful. Communication was excellent, the thread was regularly updated, shipping was quick, and the packing was perfect. I would highly recommend any GO run by her and hope to work with her again in the future. ^___^

12. I participated in Gulan's Luts Go and everything went splendidly. Packing was very good and the shipping was super quick! I highly recommend Gulan to anybody and would love to do future with Gulan again in the future.

13. i participated in gulans luts go as well. she ran a very organized go and ordered and shipped items quickly. she was very kind and i would definitely recommend her, i would not hesitate to join another GO of hers. i would not have been able to obtain this wig if i weren't for her. thank you for everything gulan!:aheartbea:aheartbea

14. I participated in Gulans' Luts GO and everything went smoothly; communication was great and items shipped out super fast. Wouldn't hesitate to join another order ran by her.

15. I participated in a Luts GO run by Gulan. c: Communication was wonderful, we were updated promptly, and I was mailed my items extremely fast. ^-^ Gulan is a wonderful GO leader, who I highly recommend!

16. Gulan runs an amazing group order. Great communication, super fast shipping. Thank you so much!!

17. I was in one of the Luts GO Gulan hosted.
      She was great! Really nice person to work with. She is responsible, letting us know the status on order, and ship out packages quickly!
      Highly recommend her

18. I participated in Gulan's April LUTS GO. Gulan was absolutely fantastic! :aheartbea She kindly waited for my Paypal account to clear so that I wouldn't have to pay the Paypal fee. I thought that was very sweet and patient of her. She also responded to all my questions very quickly and shipped everything immediately after I paid. This was the fastest GO I've ever participated in!

I would not hesitate to join one of her GOs again :)

19. Participated in Gulan's LUTS April Group Order. Communication was beyond excellent, and the items were packed very well~
      Will definitely be participating in Gulan's future GOs, thank you so much again!

20. I was in Gulan's Luts group order. All around perfect transaction. Packing was very very nice! Very good host for group order. Thank you so much!