1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for guls207

Jul 12, 2010

1. guls participated in my Dollmore Go, she paid on time and was a pleasure to do business with.

2. glus207 participated in my Leeke GO, and everything went great! Fast payment and great communication...she will always be welcome in my GOs :)

3. Had a great transaction with guls207. Quick and friendly communications. Just great and hope to have other trans in future.. I highly reccomend~

4. guls207 purchased a LTF face plate from me and everything went very smooth! Quick payment and friendly communication! I highly recommend her!

5. Guls207 commissioned me for faceups on three of her Tinies, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and prompt, it was a great transaction! I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

6. A+++++++++++++++++++++++

I made a trade with Guls207 and it was just the perfect transaction! Great communication and very trustworthy person, I just recommend her! She even shipped the traded body with a very fast service from USA to EU, that was really very nice of her! Thank you so much dear! Hope to do business with you again in future!

7. I sold a doll to guls207. She paid promptly with a short layaway and also promptly let me know when the parcel arrived. We had very good comminication throughout. Excellent buyer. :thumbup
      Thank you so much! :)

8. Guls207 commissioned several outfits from me.

She paid promptly and kept in contact with me throughout the process. She was a delight to work with!

Thanks you for your commission!

9. guls207 commissioned me to make her a sweater vest. The payment was made very quickly, and communication was great! She's very nice to talk to :D I would not hesitate to do business with her again ^-^ Thank you!

10. Guls purchased a Breakaway event faceplate from me recently, and it was an excellent transaction all around. Good communication, and a very sweet buyer. Good luck with your little guy! ^_^

11. guls207 bought an unoa headback from me. They paid promptly and were very friendly! Thanks so much!

12. This is the second time I've done a commission for guls207. As before, everything was great! Very fast payment, great communication, she's very sweet ^-^ A wonderful person to do business with in every way. Thank you so much!! :D

13. Guls207 participated in my 10th Fairyland group order as well as my 18th Leekeworld group order and throughout both transactions, things were smooth and easy from start to finish. They are a doll to deal with, amazingly friendly, great with keeping communication and always responded to invoices in a timely fashion. :D A positively pleasant transaction and I would be willing to do business with them again without hesitation. Recommended~

♥[ Thank you for your participation in not one, but two of my group orders!! ]♥
      ♥[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experiences were as pleasant as my own were! ]♥​

14. Guls purchased a few clothing items from me and was fantastic from start to finish! Thanks again Guls. :)

15. Guls207 bought a Unoa body and a chicline El face plate from me on Layaway. Communication was excellent and it was a smooth transaction. A pleasure doing business with her!

16. Guls was great!=] She bought a Lati Rei and Mystic Khan from me. She communicated swiftly and was patient with me whenever any problems arose. Will definitely work with her again!=] A+!

17. Painted five heads in total for Guls207 and am very pleased with how the transaction went. Communication was perfect-- she updated me about when she'd be available or not, and even the reasons why. She was very descriptive and helpful when it came to discussing what the face-ups should be like. She was patient with any delays and understanding about anything I brought up with her. I am happy to be doing more work for her in the future. Thanks again!

18. guls207 commissioned me for a few little junior outfits. Kept excellent communication and paid promptly.Thanks so much for the super smooth transaction!

19. guls207 purchased a MNF Karsh head from me, and the transaction could not have been better. She was pleasant, prompt, and considerate throughout the process. Thanks!

20. guls participated in both my Dollmore and Leekeworld GOs! :D She was super friendly, great with communication, and was an all-around awesome person to host! She kindly let me know when the package arrived <3

I wouldn't hesitate to host her again :D<3

Thanks!
      L.