1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for guls207

Jul 12, 2010

1. I sold a Volks YO SD head to guls207.
      guls207 is a nice buyer with wonderful transaction.
      A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ <333

2. I bought the following from Guls : Iplehouse JID girl body (light brown) + Bambicrony Ellen modded head
      She responded quickly and was absolutely lovely to communicate with =) Shipping was swift and the doll was lovely <3
      Thanks Guls!

3. I recently traded a few pieces of Volks clothing with guls207. She was great throughout the transaction-friendly with good communication and shipped on time. I'd trade with her again anytime :)

4. Had an excellent transaction with guls207, I bought her IH Tatiana head and she arrived well packaged and shipped fast. thanks so much

5. guls207 bought a doll from me on layaway. all payments were prompt and she always kept great communication! Thanks for an awesome transaction :3

6. I traded my Anotherspace 2 YOSD dress set for guls207's Mihmi dress set. The trade went perfectly, communication was excellent and she was just lovely to deal with! :D I'd love to trade with her again! :D

7. I sold my Bobobie Sprite to guls207. She was very easy to work with. She explained to me exactly what she was looking for, so there was no misunderstandings. She sent promptly sent me a note when he arrived. I would absolutely love to sell to her again.

8. guls207 bought a Resinsoul Song head off of me...and the transaction was fantastic! i would love the oppurtunity to do business with her again! she paid fast and was very friendly!

9. Guls bought my Volks Renee and I couldn't have wished for a lovelier buyer. :)
      Payments always on time or even before, friendly communications always keeping me up to date.
      No hesitation in recommending Guls, a wonderful reliable buyer.
      Many many thanks Guls, I'm so glad you were able to adopt Renee :daisy

10. Guls sold me her Chicline female body and was GREAT to deal with. Thanks SO MUCH!!!

11. Guls207 and I traded! It was a great transaction, I would love to work with her again! ^_^

12. Purchased a head for guls207, and had a perfect, flawless transaction. She was very understanding when I PMed her about letting me put the head on hold for a few days before committing 100% to buying, and she was quick to respond to any PM I had. Her terms were clear, and she shipped immediately after receiving payment. The head was packed perfectly. Thanks again!

13. Guls purchased a SOOM Idrial from me and everything went great!

14. I sold guls207 a MNF boy body. Very quick payment and fantastically patient with me while my post office was momentarily stupid and messed up. Kept excellent communication. I would definitely to business again.

15. I bought a Custom House little junior boy body from Guls and he's perfect and arrived very quickly. Communication was friendly and prompt. Great transaction, thank you! :D

16. Guls207 and I had the best super dollfie head trade ever...it went very smoothly..guls207 was a pleasure to deal with...thanks........

17. I answered Guls' WTB thread for a RS JID Ryan, and she was very fast to pay and communication was excellent and enjoyable, and she let me know quickly when he arrived.
      Highly recommended! And thanks for a great transaction!

18. Guls207 bought an angell studio boy MSD body and everything went great! Guls paid super fast and was very nice throughout the whole transaction!!!!

19. Guls207 bought a MSD Luts wig from me and everything went perfectly! Super fast payment, incredibly friendly through the entire transaction, and she let me know when the wig arrived. I would gladly deal with her again!

20. guls207 purchased a Minifee head from me, and was sweet as could be! Communication was great and payment was quick. She was very kind and patient with me sending it out as I let her know I'm sick and let me know once it arrived to her safely. She was even understanding when I accidentally forgot to add a tracking number to her postage, for which I refunded her. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. Thanks a bunch for a fabulous transaction!