1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for guls207

Jul 12, 2010

1. I purchased a face plate from guls207, communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend.

2. Another great transaction with guls207 as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

3. guls207 is wonderful to deal with! This is our second transaction together and each time has been pleasant and flawless. I can definitely recommend her!

4. Gums207 bought an SDC gretel head from me. The communication was great and she cleared the layaway earlier than expected. Thank you for the smooth transaction! I highly recommend her!

5. guls207 purchased a MNF body from me, she was quick with payment and wonderful to deal with!

A+++ buyer, would deal with again!!
      Thank you.

6. guls207 bought me a pair of eyes. She paid really quick and very patient when the shipping take long time. I highly recommend guls207!!

7. guls207 participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payment. Thank you again!

8. I bought a Chloe head from Guls and it was a great transaction! The head arrived swiftly and was well packaged...

Guls is lovely to deal with and highly recommended...

Alicex

9. Made another smooth transaction with Guls. she paid very quickly and informed me once she received the head she purchased from me. =) thanks lots!

10. I recently bought a MNF Rheia head from guls207. I had a WTB thread up for the head and I was contacted by her that she had one for sale (The WTB threads WORK, Yay!). Transaction was friendly and went smoothly, even at 3am (long story, LOL!). And shipped quickly too. The head arrived safe and sound and as described. Great commnication too. Would love to do business with again, Thanks so much! :dance

11. Traded a doll dress for an Angel of Dream practice head! Awesome to deal with, timely communication, kept me updated with the shipping, and got me the tracking number asap! A+ transaction all around.

12. I answered a WTB for a Soom Garam. Guls207 paid immediately, after some very pleasant exchanges/photos. She was patient whilst the Xmas rush held up her doll in Customs and lovely to chat with in the meanwhile.

When her doll arrived she was extremely grateful...

Generally she's just a lovely person and I would recommend her to anyone :) Many thanks for a very pleasant transaction!

13. Every once in a while you run into a seller on the marketplace that is so kind, thoughtful, and friendly, it reminds you why you love the hobby :) Guls207 sold me a modded Karsh head. I messaged her and she was really willing to work with me; we ended up doing a partial trade which was really appreciated. She also understood that I wouldn't be able to ship my side of the trade for a week because my winter break had not started. When I did ship the desk, she shipped the head and gave me the tracking number immediately ^^ He got here in time for Christmas, and he is absolutely perfect.

TL;DR, Guls207 is a WONDERFUL seller and a very friendly person and I would not hesitate to buy from her or chat with her again :)

14. Another commission for guls207, this time for her Renee and Sora. As always, Guls was an absolute gem to work with and such a sweetie, a perfect transaction in every way. I'm always thrilled to work with her! :)

15. Guls207 bought a MSD boy body from me. She was a complete pleasure during our transaction. She understood I have limited time to respond to PMs and might take a day or two longer to mail things out because of my toddler. She paid quickly, was super friends and was lovely to deal with.

16. Guls207 participated in another one of my Happy Camille wig GO again and it was a PERFECT transaction (as always), fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

17. guls207was my partner in a soom split I hosted for the aenigma faery ^_^
      she was very communicative and helpful, paid promptly and even before she said she would, and we've been able to end the layaway very soon!
      she's been wonderful to work with! she also let me knew when the faery arrived safe and sound, and everything has been perfect. I'd be more than glad to work with her anytime, thank you so much!

18. Guls bought a Juri Mulithead from me. Awesome transaction! Great communication, lightning fast payment, and she let me know right away when she received the head! Thank you!!

19. Guls207 purchased a CH Hades head from me. We met up for delivery at Kinokuniya and had a blast with all the awesome totoro plushies. Communication was quick and clear, Thanks so much guls!

20. Purchased a luts kid delf from me on a short layaway. Was very prompt in communication and paid right on schedule without a need for a reminder. Let me know as soon as the package arrived safely.
      A smooth transaction.
      No problems.
      Would do business again.